Never buy cuts from kingkong clones

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zatoichi

Main thing is buy from people who grow their own strains. 90% of clone dealers don’t ever grow they just take stuff in and send it out .

I'd say just about everyone that sells cuts anywhere is going to have this shit going on...send the cuts you buy in for testing...you will see im not full of shit! Can you afford that? No! Not many are going to spend money like that....

If you are in a legsl state..GET A PSI OR SIMILAR ISO CERTIFIED TESTING BUSINESS AND SEND A WHOLLY INTACT CLONE FOR CHEMICAL TESTING....my money says imid, eagle 20, etc will show up...PERIOD! Its sad it really is...buyer beware!! If you think you van trust oerps in this industry...think again...no one is to be trusted....lol
Tumi Genomics has cheap tests for hlvd or hlvd/fusarium with a wider range of mold infections coming soon. Issue for hobbyists is that they only sell mnimum of ten tests. $25 for hlvd and $40 for hlvd/fusarium.

Z

Zatoichi

Has anyone seen a gc/ms in a dispo? I have in MI...it was very surprising to see all the nasty shit in thr test...lmfao...

I agree with you on strainly...its a fuckin joke...i spent 5 to 6k on genetics only to have them get fuckt by russets...

Funny thing is i went on RIU bitched and they banned me...pnw strainhunter they backed him and protected him said he was a great guy....the owner of the site said that i bitched and got the boot and ban....riu can eat a fucking dick....lmfao FUCK STRAINLY!!
See you next tuesday there gave me crap about reporting strainly knowingly allows sellers to sell infected clones, and defending my position with facts and pictures. If ICmag was not a graveyard would have deleted my RIU account.

Z

Zatoichi

Best stated opportunity I’ve read to date in some time. Keep it simple stupid. Like music / movies, I should be genetically traceable with my strain and when customers are happy they return or perhaps purchase a franchise for my genetically proven plants for your own home and business supply chain of customers. I’m all ready playing with storage of the pollen itself.
I thought about that also. Can get dog DNA test for $75. Nice if sellers could show report of strain/hlvd/mold for their mothers.

E

erbansk

Tumi Genomics has cheap tests for hlvd or hlvd/fusarium with a wider range of mold infections coming soon. Issue for hobbyists is that they only sell mnimum of ten tests. $25 for hlvd and $40 for hlvd/fusarium.
Funny thing is you have a test for viroid that might not be in the specimen/part of the plant used in the hlvd test...fusarium im sure would be best tested in the stalk....is it legit? Maybe....

Z

Zatoichi

The biggest problem now is everyone just blames any problem on hLVd.
Every and all problems are now this viroid 😂
Grow healthy plants.
I have yet to see it. I have had dud flower, but that was spider mites. Bought from seed canary direct and Prestige Clones on strainly and both were on verge of death from stem canker, but not sure if Fusarium, Pythium, or Botrytis. They would never make it till end of flower to see dudding. Tumi has a new test for 5 different molds that is kisted as coming soon. Was wondering if I could buy $1 agar plates, use glove box and identify the molds if they grow.

C

CowboyRopin

I'd say just about everyone that sells cuts anywhere is going to have this shit going on...send the cuts you buy in for testing...you will see im not full of shit! Can you afford that? No! Not many are going to spend money like that....

If you are in a legsl state..GET A PSI OR SIMILAR ISO CERTIFIED TESTING BUSINESS AND SEND A WHOLLY INTACT CLONE FOR CHEMICAL TESTING....my money says imid, eagle 20, etc will show up...PERIOD! It’s sad it really is...buyer beware!! If you think you van trust oerps in this industry...think again...no one is to be trusted....lol
The trust problem is why I’ve gone to doing my own. No one can be trusted to pass on clean cannibus. Stories of pre-rolls being sweepings from the floors, the flower is jacked up by untrained trimmers, the eatibles are 50/50 and trust gets worse in eatibles. The most horror are chemicals like fentinal on cannibus possibilities and growers that don’t manage their own homes much less have a clean grow company.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Researched it. Reads like another fungus/disease caused by unclean human practices. Another fine reason to grow my own for my self medication practices.
It can get in your garden too man, can come right from the seedbank.

C

Cloudytrychs

Reading all the posts and wondering why dont you just start from seed, but your saying seeds are vulnerable?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Reading all the posts and wondering why dont you just start from seed, but your saying seeds are vulnerable?
Tumi claims up to 8% of your seeds can carry the viroid 😅
Nothing is more reliable then watching the guy your buying from grow it out.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Tumi claims up to 8% of your seeds can carry the viroid 😅
Nothing is more reliable then watching the guy your buying from grow it out.
Speaking of; not to sound like a schill or anything but I snagged these pics off @Trustfall instagram (@variety719) , and I got the clones to match in the mail 10 mins ago ,
IMG 0822
IMG 0826
IMG 0834
IMG 0833
IMG 0833
IMG 0818
IMG 0816
IMG 0837

Top Bottom