Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

I came across this GoFundMe account the other day. Nevil's got hep c and needs a $100k for the treatment that the Australian healthcare system doesn't cover. Seems like a bad deal and it would take a little from a few that owe much. I'm down for a $100 at least as a thank you for my Cough cut(nl5hzc). Just need 999 more people that feel the same. Here's the address:

Wisher619

Wisher619

Why isn't he hitting up all his buddies like Sam Selenzy/David Watson...AKA Sam the Skunkman and Shantibaba...and the likes...he should have a lot of friends in High Places with lots of cash...Maybe Arjan can donate....Seems strange that someone of his stature in this world of ours dosnt have many friends that would help him with this....just seems odd that he needs a go fund me....JMO

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Never forget who put you on, sponsored you or cuffed that first big sack!

P

PharmaGirl

That account's been up for almost 5 months but has only raised $5,000.

A lot of folks don't want to have anything to do with nevil for a lot of very good reasons!

zeke

zeke

I don't know the guy. I only received cuts of old gear that he worked that are killer. In what ways did he wrong you? I'm curious. Most of the "nevil hurt my butt" stories involve someone giving a known breeder seed and then he goes and breeds with it! That fiend! Haha. That story is simultaneously tired and retarded. Sort of like "he owes me royalties for my non existent licensing agreement"... That's pretty dumb too. Then there's the "he stole my money". Really or was it customs? Either way it's his fault of course. My favorite is "fuck nevil, he's a heroin addict.". Haha, that's rich. He's human. Wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I don't really read into all the rhetoric but I can put 2-2 together....how does a world famous drug dealer pot smuggler end up continually getting out of trouble and then ending up with the only DEA sanctioned cannibis grow lab besides the one that they own in Missippi....but in Nevil's case...from what I've been told....he was pretty much used and abused in holland#1 and he never was a breeder by any stretch of the word...he bought and sold seeds...that's it...many people worked with him in breeding but he himself dosnt know the first thing...oh yeah and /GW Pharm is about to be the first to be FDA approved for Sativex....this year I believe......it's all a conspira.....see

I don't hold anyone in high regards...most of what I've been growing is landrace and this plant has been around for thousands of years....I only hold "The Creator" in high respect of this plant...no one else...seems kinda crass but .......JMO

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

Not a breeder? You should check out the years he worked for Ben Dronkers at Sensi Seeds. Those years correspond to some killer gear coming out of Sensi, before they became shit. He created all the strains that made them famous. Then there is his time with MNS and the foundation stock that he preserved and contributed. All the gear he got from Sam and the states got worked by him to become what became famous. The cannabis castle was real. He's also been in prison too so I doubt he's a Dutch/ Australian citizen working for the DEA. GW? Yes they will be marketing Sativex in North America but only through a licensing agreement with Bayer. You know they are gonna look out for your best interests, ha ha.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Just My Opinion.....And I never said Nevil was working with DEA...he was a Patsy...he was used....and neither him nor Sam ever "Worked" anything.....honestly have you ever met any of these guys in person...and listened to the way they talk or thier knowledge of this plant in general....like I said ....Just my opinion....and as for GW...Bayer has nothing to do with US patent Osuka Pharm a Japanese company holds the license to the US patent since 2007. Bayer holds the patent for Europe....as well you can ask around and you might find some people that worked for some of these seed company's in holland....they hire botanists and horticulturists to do the work and then ........any stoner can say...." hey man mix that strain with that one and see what we get" and have some one do it for you....I commend Nevil for bringing seeds from around the world to the masses....David Watson has the largest library of cannabis strains in the world...and science to me is a good thing....but all that being said....the seeds that are in my garden.....have never been touched by any of there hands....no one in holland....came straight from the mountains of Afghanistan.....but like I said....Just My Opinion....which isn't worth much so please take my word with a grain of salt

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I don't really read into all the rhetoric but I can put 2-2 together....how does a world famous drug dealer pot smuggler end up continually getting out of trouble and then ending up with the only DEA sanctioned cannibis grow lab besides the one that they own in Missippi....but in Nevil's case...from what I've been told....he was pretty much used and abused in holland#1 and he never was a breeder by any stretch of the word...he bought and sold seeds...that's it...many people worked with him in breeding but he himself dosnt know the first thing...oh yeah and /GW Pharm is about to be the first to be FDA approved for Sativex....this year I believe......it's all a conspira.....see

I don't hold anyone in high regards...most of what I've been growing is landrace and this plant has been around for thousands of years....I only hold "The Creator" in high respect of this plant...no one else...seems kinda crass but .......JMO

Get a grip on reality Wisher. Neville has put in more quality work than everybody combined. Your post is very disrespectful to Nevil who has contributed so much, and on top of it you are disrespecting somebody's
who is ill right now. This man has spent more time in jail than you've spent growing.

Guaranteed some of your current garden originated from his old seed stock!

The only reason hate and rumors get generated is because he used other peoples seed stock- the usual feuds with other seed suppliers. Big whoop, people have been doing exactly the same thing since the beginning of agriculture.

Even if you're growing and smoking hundred percent Landrace... guess what you stole that from some native farmer who did not get paid jack squat (unless you went on vacation, found his field and paid the native farmer for his seeds). Pics or it didn't happen.

Before you work on your opinions... work on getting a frigging clue. Thank you.

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm sorry you feel that way.....In no way do I think that he is actually sick or that the bullshit Go Fund Me account is even real.....This year his AusCann company is opening up a huge GOV med grow in Canada....someone with that kind of Clout isn't gonna need a go fund me account for HepC meds....Never said he did not spend time in Prison...and more importantly I do in no way shape or form make any money from the plants that I grow for my personal problems....I think it might be you sir that may need to get a grip....by the way....Do you know me? Who I am? What I have done? Nope.....so don't judge what I do or do not know.....Or what I have or have not done....or what I do or do not grow......I in no way judged anyone...I oy spoke my OPINION from my personal accounts...I am sorry if I have disrespected you ego in any way but my opinion is my opinion and in no way was I trying to put anyone down....Do I respect Nevil? Yes and No....Humans have very short memories....some people believe there would be nothing to our industry without him....IMO just not true....there were plenty of amazing strains around the world and many people worked and crossed many strains to create new and amazing strains way before Nevil came on the scene....but if Dutch Bullshit is your deal...I am not the one to stop you...Go right ahead and grow what you like...

Wisher619

Wisher619

so what did I get confused in...what facts did I get wrong....and what countries would My family be murdered....I would like to see anyone try that shit....I hope that is not a round about way of threatening me....you might want to re read what I said....He was a DEA patsy....working with someone like David Watson who is DEA not knowingly and being used in the process....how do you really think they kept tabs on who he was selling to and where....You give someone something and they sell it and you track the purchase and see what they are doing with it....Never once said he was DEA or had any clue that he was being used by them...Operation Green Merchant hit a shit load of people....might want to get your facts straight.....and did I not just say he was part of AusCann .oh and sorry yes they are growing in Norfolk Island and exporting to Canada...What about this coincidence ...At the same time that AusCann announces they will be exporting cannibis to Canada, that article is a little outdated as they made the big announcement in May, GW pharma announces they will be selling Sativex in the US market..DEA and FDA approved..GW gets all there cannabis exclusively from hortapharm which is David Watson ....and that BS article eluding to the fact that he was in hiding when in fact everyone knows he went back to holland and opened up GreenHouse with Arjan...you do know that Arjan was actually the one to expose David Watson as DEA...then Nevil left with Shanti to start Mr.Nice and from what I understand Shanti has and has preserved the Entire stock of Nevil's seeds..Furthermore.....where did all his seed stock come from....Fucking California...Ask anyone in Cali in the know if shit would have been just fine in the leading cannabis export state in the world....producing Americas #1 cash crop without Nevil or any other Dutch company's.....I see I have struck a nerve....but when I read and write I am never medicated...Just Sayin

C

crocodile og

Well if Arjan says so it must be true right? :rolleyes:

So did he show you original source proof or did you just read it on the internet and repeat it as fact?

D

DANKeschön

Well if Arjan says so it must be true right? :rolleyes:

So did he show you original source proof or did you just read it on the internet and repeat it as fact?

There's no need to bring up stuff from the distant past when there's info from the man himself (nevil) from recent online activity.

A couple of years ago nevil re-surfaced on the Mr Nice Seeds forums and proceeded to make a Royal Ass of himself.

And after he did that he was involved in the outing of a poster who got busted and got kicked of the site by his partner Shantibaba for using the MNS forums to do his double-dealing (seeds) behind Shanti's back.

Once again proving that he just can't be trusted by anyone!

C

crocodile og

There's no need to bring up stuff from the distant past when there's info from the man himself (nevil) from recent online activity.

A couple of years ago nevil re-surfaced on the Mr Nice Seeds forums and proceeded to make a Royal Ass of himself.

And after he did that he was involved in the outing of a poster who got busted and got kicked of the site by his partner Shantibaba for using the MNS forums to do his double-dealing (seeds) behind Shanti's back.

Once again proving that he just can't be trusted by anyone!

Yeah it's true Nevil is not part of MNS anymore.

Got any PROOF before you call someone a NARC or a SNITCH? Or just more internet rumours?

D

DANKeschön

^^don't need any PROOF, I was there when it went down and saw everything, along with all of nevil's other fans who were there!

So now you don't need to go on wondering why the GFMe account is stuck a onlyt $5,000 no matter how many times nevil's remaining fans try to bump the site on pot forums!!!

Yeah it's true Nevil is not part of MNS anymore.

^^but THIS is what you should really be concentrating on, nevil trying to $crew-over one of his partners AGAIN!!!:p

He just doesn't ever LEARN from his past mistakes, he doesn't know how to be "cool" 'cause he's NOT!

C

crocodile og

^^don't need any PROOF, I was there when it went down and saw everything, along with all of nevil's other fans who were there!

So now you don't need to go on wondering why the GFMe account is stuck a onlyt $5,000 no matter how many times nevil's remaining fans try to bump the site on pot forums!!!

^^but THIS is what you should really be concentrating on, nevil trying to $crew-over one of his partners AGAIN!!!:p

He just doesn't ever LEARN from his past mistakes, he doesn't know how to be "cool" 'cause he's NOT!

So calling people narcs and snitches without proof is "cool" with you?

Glad I dont know you in real life.

D

DANKeschön

Honey, you can go to the site and find it yourself, I'm not going to get my hands dirty changing your nappy!

But I don't understand why you harp on the snitchin' when we should be discussing nevil $crewing over his (former) GOOD FRIEND and PARTNER, Shantibaba, who generously gave him a platform to launch his comeback and dig himself out of the hole.

evil, evil, evil.!!! :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom