New beans!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blackbird

Somthing tells me it's goona take some deep pockets to grab the HB, and deep pockets is somthing I don't have these days!!
Peace
Blackbird

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
thank you mota for giving a little feedback.. but loompa whats up? :nerd

lol sorry man. I have bout 30 packs that im sendin to mota. Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for an addy to send to and mota thought I had it and was sending, so a little miscommunication. They will be going out monday to mota. So hopefully it wont be pure luck to get some. But I also have another batch of these hb x og's coming up. The male will bust a nut prolly in the next few weeks, and then its on. So there will be more in the couple months and it should be a bigger batch.

D

doggystyled73

lol sorry man. I have bout 30 packs that im sendin to mota. Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for an addy to send to and mota thought I had it and was sending, so a little miscommunication. They will be going out monday to mota. So hopefully it wont be pure luck to get some. But I also have another batch of these hb x og's coming up. The male will bust a nut prolly in the next few weeks, and then its on. So there will be more in the couple months and it should be a bigger batch.

SWEEEEET.. haha now that's what i like to hear!! nice to know that if i don't get it this round there's another chance down the road.. thanks for the info loompa

Motarebel

Motarebel

Also i'll be sending in Bubba kush x Blowfish and G-13 bx1. The pre-98 bubba kush was used with a male blowfish from dutch flowers. The G-13 bx1 used the pacific G-13 clone x a male G-bolt ( pacific G-13 x yumbolt). I'll send in 10 packs of each along with the Headband x OG kush beans.

S

SolidGold

I look forward to having a chance at those Bubba x Blowfish beans!

G

Gorrillagrower

Hey Mota what are your beans gonna b listed under. I dont see a listing for you???

hubcap

hubcap

mota....
do u still use/have access to
'killer new haven ?"

-hubc ap-

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota what are your beans gonna b listed under. I dont see a listing for you???

They will be listed under Mota Militia ,these will be our first offerings here at the farm is why you don't see us up there now.

Motarebel

Motarebel

mota....
do u still use/have access to
'killer new haven ?"

-hubc ap-

I never did, Steve Tuck of Hillbilly Dreams is "the" originator of Herijuana. He and Reeferman are the only ones to put out true F1's of Herijuana. Reef said he lost his killer new haven but BreederBrad claims to still have the killer new haven in bean form.

My Herijuana started from Tuck's work,Woodhorse seeds then selected for the indica pheno and inbred it a couple times. I took the woodhorse version and inbred 3 generations before releasing these at GSA.

S

samara

Herijuana sounds killer. thanx for the back ground. Can't wait for these to drop

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've decided to hold off on sending in the HB x OG beans untill they get tested,the quick money would be great but the headache isn't worth it. Testers will be getting started shortly.

C

coldnorth

when can we expect those headband s1´s? nice to hear its all getting tested :)

Motarebel

Motarebel

when can we expect those headband s1´s? nice to hear its all getting tested :)

No timetable set for those headband s1's,when loompa get's em done then they'll be released. We sent out testers last year so we know what to expect.

We'll be sending these to the farm shortly as they've been tested and are ready to go-

bubba x black widow
Afghan x black widow
white widow x black widow
Killa queen x blowfish
Blowfish F2

Being made and available for testing in about 2-3 months-

Sour Black f2- G-13/blackwidow x sour turbo( sour d v3 x sour d 2.5)
Bubba Yum f2- pre-98 bubba x Sag's yumbolt
G-13 Ibl- from Swampy and NDNguy's work,('86 vintage G-13/hashplant from the seedbank, backcrossed to G-13 pheno)
Sour Turbo f2
Cherry bubba f2
Bubba x kodiak gold-Reeferman's kodiak gold
Kodiak Gold x G-13
Bubba x G-13

S

soda seeds

Bubba x reefs kodiak gold and g13 ibl sound awesome!:banana:

T

tngreen

damn sounds like a great lineup to come. that sour turbo sounds very interesting. been lagging on my testing (sorry mota!) but ill be caught up in a month when i start all that you gave me to find some keepers.

Top Bottom