New BioWave Harmonic Plant Stomata Dilator

• Thread starter darkcloudy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

From what I've heard its not a scam, just simple sonic testing/etc. They are already using them in Australia for Ag, they won some awards at a worldwide Ag convention this year etc. we shall see...

Problem so far is sizing. These things are around what $2500? And are capable of supplying ultrasonic waves for 1.25 sq acres. Once indoors though the sound wave can not penetrate through sheetrock/walls/etc. therefore its a bit oversized and pricey for the current situation/growrooms.

This was actually brought to my attention by local hydro shop owner. he picked one up for a customer to try- said so far results are skewed cuz they put it in mid bloom, but they were stoked on it. Said give em a few months for good feedback and full run with it before making a decision. I'm interested to see where it goes

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

from sunlight supply

Biowave is a revolutionary patent pending machine that increases plant yields by an average of 20 %. It operates by creating a subsonic harmonic wave that radiates out from the machine and makes plants breathe better. Biowave has been tested on the farm, in greenhouses, and in hydroponic growing facilities, and all tests confirm the gain in yield as well as a 55% gain in total dissolved solids. Many growers also have reported a huge reduction in insect loads. Current tests by Dr. Lynette Morgan in New Zealand have further confirmed the above results in greenhouse tomatoes. Biowave offers a three year limited warranty on parts and labor. #725900 Dimensions: 34.5" x 12" x 12".
MSRP: $2395.95, i assume at least 15% will come off that without any arguement

D

darkcloudy

There were 2 many variables/problems in this grow to say for sure on anything, but like I said before it did seem to speed up certain strains by a week or so. Iam still in the middle of cutting, but I will be hopefully setting up 2 different flower rooms next run, so that will be the true test to see how it does. Will be running both rooms full of Sour Grape most likely.

Oh and on MSRP. I would advise to haggle with your local Hydro for $2000 +tax on these babies.

T

theTinker

this thread is worthless without pics!!

meh, i still wouldnt fork out 2.5k because someone shows a decent plant and in a room with one of these. So many variables.
I think at this price range, this machine will need a ridiculous amount of good reviews all over the web before it would be considered by any most growers.

A few global awards will be given about if it really does increase 20%. Sure a 2.5k drop on a tomatoe farm for 1.2acres+20% would be written about all over the place i believe. +20% increase for fruit/veg producers will not go amiss me thinks!

Hope its real! and i hope theres a much smaller size developed! :)

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

lol there could be something to this but I think a true side by side is in order. Sunlight If you are listening I am willing to do a scientific side by side if let me use the machine for 3 months. If it does what they say it does I will buy one at the end with the extra tonnage I will produce :)

So does this thing produce an audible sound?

true grit

true grit

Yeah homie say it makes a crazy vibration, not sound really. They also said they are finding it to be effective in fighting spider mites. An unplanned/unexpected bonus. Not sure how thats working, but so i hear.

P

PuraVida305

I have a buddy that recently purchased 3 of these and will post his results when he finishes this run.

Just installed one per room on Friday, sounds like a fan.

No kidding, I had mites on one plant on Saturday, was to lazy to spray it. This morning the mites were dead.

I know that is Patti science, but?

M

MIway

Post some pics of the thing in a garden... that'l be a first for me to see.

Not beyond the possibility that this might have some effect, considering how atoms work, but I am truly a skeptic...

It's just that the way this industry works... whole bunch of marketing claims w very little, if any, evidence or data...??? It's not very difficult for them to build a room, run a side-by-side, and photo document the whole event... right down to weighed fruit harvests in the end. If there were a measurable difference... the pics would go a long way towards making this point. And why a company doesn't do this, is...???

S

swisscheese

More yield and kills spider mites? And low post count members who haven't contributed anything for the most part endorsing it. Sketchy...

More yield and kills spider mites? And low post count members who haven't contributed anything for the most part endorsing it. Sketchy...

I would say the same, and will come back in a few weeks with more non science, if I think it has improved our performance.

The mite thing however, I saw a mite on a plant Saturday and thought "I will spray Monday" came back and it was dead like osama today.

Weird.

I don't post much as I have a bunch of geniuses in my town that answer my questions. And was a rollitup guy till recently. They are too angry over there at rollitup.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
ok im sorry but

ITS THE GENESIS DEVICE ...............khan......KHAN KHAN LOL
seems to me $2500 at $220 a light thats 9 600w hps I think they will do way more for yeald lol no really I love the science of growing am interested but $2500 ........ hay give me $2500 Ill come hum to the plants lol
this is one of those tecs. I will wait till the price comes down on befor I try it
thanks for info though

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

$2500 ........ hay give me $2500 Ill come hum to the plants lol
Lol I got something you can hum on for 2500 hahaha. J/k

It seems that if this thing does what it claims it would really be worth it for Big grows. Also the electrical usage would likely be less from one of these vs more lights. Just sayin

mack 10

mack 10

interseting stuff, looks like a high end version of the sonic wave? i think a lot more research is needed.time will tell.

C

cymbaline

I play Ravi Shankar to my ladies and see the same thing.
Much cheaper than 2500 :P

N

noone88

I'm trying to get one to test out. They have this money-back guarantee. If you're friendly with a shop owner, see if they can get it for you and if you don't like it, get a refund.

I saw a paper which showed increased growth when using it with alfalfa. But as we all know, there are more factors we need to consider than just plant growth.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
lol

$2500 ........ hay give me $2500 Ill come hum to the plants lol
Lol I got something you can hum on for 2500 hahaha. J/k

It seems that if this thing does what it claims it would really be worth it for Big grows. Also the electrical usage would likely be less from one of these vs more lights. Just sayin

no Im just kidding if you think of it quantum physics says that in string theory
how the string under all the protons and nutrons at the center of an atom vibrates determines what it is gold or lead or weed lol...kind of a phlosopher's stone theroy but in quantum physics and science their are no facts only theories...basicly I think harmonics and sound vibration are key creation catalyst oh yeah and water

ok ok Im sorry got alittle deep their peace

:sign0023:

Top Bottom