New Black Pro Series Under Currents.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

man I wish I could go. Live in socal. Was hoping they would be at the hemp con this weekend.

R

RMCG

man I wish I could go. Live in socal. Was hoping they would be at the hemp con this weekend.

They had a Long Beach show a few months ago and another coming up in Oct, still a bit of a drive for you though.

HT Medical Cup is going on here too. Crazy weekend...

S

Seed Buyer

Hey RMCG...ask Dan and the crew what they think yields per plant would be in this system. If a growers like Jack is hitting 2lb per plant in the UC XXL what would be on par for the bigger UC Pro? Thanks.

R

RMCG

That will be my next question, right after how much $$ and when.
not sure its known though, none in the wild yet. Probably on par with MPB's unless you put them in a greenhouse or double/triple stack lights on a 10' tall tree.

R

RMCG

UC 35 Pro

Sorry the pix are big.

Bad ass. All I can say. I like the T's within the buckets, JG fittings on the airlines and the Flex pipe on the return lines.

One word. Sweet.

Dan is the nicest guy, glad I finally got to meet him in person and he makes me look small... :) Not many people do.

IMAG0423

IMAG0424

IMAG0426

IMAG0427

IMAG0428

IMAG0429

Plan on getting the new lids for my existing UC's. Domed, Looks like I could stand on them, peep lid, etc.

New lids:

IMAG0425

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh damn! That's a beautiful sight... Thx for snapping those shots RMCG... :cool

R

RMCG

Sik! Those are bad phucking Ass! Hot diggity UC is stepping up the game!!!

I would LOVE to run a 4 site unit with 6k or a staggered 6 site (evo style) with 8k -10k around it.

Honestly, I love the DIY stuff, but when you really look at these things, you see what you are paying for. These units don't ship with manifolds 'built' because if you are using these bad boys, you are probably handy and need it 'customized' for your needs.

R

RMCG

Id be rocking a UC all day if i had the time to monitor it, last time i did a MPB grow i was have to ck so much stuff so many times a day. Im a tripper, always worried about leaks,ph, root rot, drove me crazy.
Im gonna be dedicating 1 8x40 container to RDWC, not sure just yet. Got our handsfull already and those are a ton of work and time.
I gotta give all the RDWC mad props forall they deal with. Im trying to work less and yield more! Its quit a challenge.

I am working on that aspect/ideology myself...

Live to work or work to live. Maybe find a happy medium in there somewhere...

R

RMCG

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I happened to run in to the folks selling that 'Hum****' knock-off UC system that won't even get a free advertising post...

Even more of a joke in person. If you ~think~ about buying one of those, just build one yourself.

I found it funny they already had a single bucket setup, similar to Jack's 'Mom' system set up.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I am building my own. Bought the parts from UC well everything but the 27 gallon modules. Those came from HD...LOL.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Do they sell these with out the holes in the bottom?

I know its a UC system but it would make a great mini res for the MPB's ;)

I love how sturdy the lid looks, unlike the 70 gal abs res lid that I'm looking at.

R

RMCG

Do they sell these with out the holes in the bottom?

I know its a UC system but it would make a great mini res for the MPB's ;)

I love how sturdy the lid looks, unlike the 70 gal abs res lid that I'm looking at.

Not sure. Worth a call to CC. They are definitely beefy. I liked the 'slide' feature as well.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

They have the blank tubs for the 8 and 13 gallons.
On there website. 50$ a pop.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

That T on the inside makes me think it would be really good for keeping the roots out of the piping, what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom