New Black Pro Series Under Currents.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Jet engine vs diesel engine......ever stand on a tarmack?....I'd suggest purchasing a regen and finding out for yourself. Really the only way to know.

R

RMCG

Here's my regen blower:

[YOUTUBE]5qb0P4AfSGo[/YOUTUBE]

Watch your pipe sizes!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

That's a Sweet Water huh?

The White Waters are so loud comparatively, what's the CFM on that unit?...it's "sweet".

M

mrdizzle

shit the eco 110 air pump I had was 3xtimes as loud as that breezy

R

RMCG

That's a Sweet Water huh?

The White Waters are so loud comparatively, what's the CFM on that unit?...it's "sweet".

Yep, Sweetwater. It's just the little guy. S11 which puts out 25CFM @ 0" or 13CFM at 20".

Pondmaster AP-100 puts out ~5CFM but can definitely go much deeper, these start to fall off very fast at depth.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Cost?

BTW, sorry to see the Big Kahuna's seem to be too big.

R

RMCG

Cost?

BTW, sorry to see the Big Kahuna's seem to be too big.

I stole it on Ebay. :) I think I got it for like 120 shipped?

The next size up, S21 (1/3hp) is $540 at aquaticeco brand new. That one does 27CFM @ 20".

Forgot to mention that I lose ~15-20% due to elevation... They say 4% loss for each 1000' above sea level, so take that in to consideration.

Thanks. Bright side is that it happened now and not in 3 weeks when it would have brought a tear to my eye... I can recoup this little hiccup quickly.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A little sneak peak.
I will be running this in my MPB room.
Just 1 this run to see results.

IMG00237 20110308 1526
IMG00238 20110308 1527
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh damn! Whaddup Bossman! Gonna be shooting fish in a barrel pretty soon huh... :cool

B

Bobby Smith

Ahh damn! Whaddup Bossman! Gonna be shooting fish in a barrel pretty soon huh... :cool

Lol......."HOT DAMN!!!"

That shit looks proper - Bossman, any reason you chose that barrel and not a large storage container?

Would love to see that thing blow up........is that a 30 or a 55?

F

f1ydave

I wish I could see more on that double barrel system to convert my 2 - 8 bucket 8 gal systems into 1 reservoir. Anyone have any details on the pump sizes used?

I didn't see the flip lips you guys are talking about, which system has it?

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Sweetwater is some awesome stuff! They make awesome air stones also, only airstone I ever seen with a 2 year warranty.....

R

RMCG

Ahh those oxyshields are good stuff, I have a few!

Lost or UCMENOW - Regarding the Oxy-Shields, what would be a good fit for the UC 13g module? The OS1, OS10 or could I get away with the OS5?

Or would decent sized micro-pores be a better investment?

75%5Fmicro%5Fpore%5Fair%5Fdiffuser%5FXL%2Ejpg

321abc

Here's my regen blower:

[YOUTUBE]5qb0P4AfSGo[/YOUTUBE]

Watch your pipe sizes!

RMCG thanks for posting your experience. Certainly not as loud as I had expected given the comments in response to my question. It actually sounds wisper quiet with the loudest noise being when you covered the air intake with your hand.

B

BavarianFarmer

Lost or UCMENOW - Regarding the Oxy-Shields, what would be a good fit for the UC 13g module? The OS1, OS10 or could I get away with the OS5?

Or would decent sized micro-pores be a better investment?

75%5Fmicro%5Fpore%5Fair%5Fdiffuser%5FXL%2Ejpg

The OS1 fits nicely and specs out right for the 13gal bucket size. They get pricey fast though! Getting 72 for 3 uc24's cost me more than $1500 even at a good deal from my local hydro shop. Hopefully they end up being worth it! I havent even got to see them in action yet as I'm still building.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I read thru the whole thread in hopes of maybe getting an idea what kinda 35g containers those are or where they are sold. If anyone has any idea... please share -Keepz

R

RMCG

I read thru the whole thread in hopes of maybe getting an idea what kinda 35g containers those are or where they are sold. If anyone has any idea... please share -Keepz

I believe they were custom molded for CC.

R

RMCG

The OS1 fits nicely and specs out right for the 13gal bucket size. They get pricey fast though! Getting 72 for 3 uc24's cost me more than $1500 even at a good deal from my local hydro shop. Hopefully they end up being worth it! I havent even got to see them in action yet as I'm still building.

Yeah, I was looking at 18-27 of them and was hoping I could go with the 'cheaper' models. Looks like I will do 9 at a time.

Are you going to be using the stock air pump with them?

I know Ben was running them as a test, but I don't remember which model or if he found it a worthwhile investment.

Top Bottom