New Black Pro Series Under Currents.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

35 gallons, sight glass for checking root health, I think they were even supposed to be bundled with regen blowers and micro-pore stones.

S

SofaKingHigh

I believe they are 35 gallon containers View attachment 131034

lego_blue_truck_422_01.jpg

1287733602_470x353_a-shining-black-monster-truck.jpg

What the subconscious sees.

B

Baddog

I woke up at 4am with a cold sweat consuming my body, eye-socket-boogers blurring vision and a lack of blood flow as it went from my peanut brain to the poster boy of a "little man" down yonder.

Stomach rumbles, right, it appears the barbarians are at the gate. Like any other time I go into battle upon the porcelain throne the trusty iPhone is second in command.

Open up the browser, bookmarks>THCFarmer - Under Current, load and see NEWBOLDTEXTYAY. Here I am physically speechless, managing to divert my ice cold body's shivers through my darting fingers and relying on auto-spell-correct to convey the simple message:

Daniel, I pooped.

---

Do want! Looks like 9kw+ for a 4-site. Trees much?

You are definitely a class act! Haven't laughed that hard in awhile!
This System looks Like! Well lets just say sportin wood!

S

SofaKingHigh

Where's the official press release from CCH2O concerning this new badassery accompanied by a sexified .PDF to drool over with specs and photo gallery covering all the angles?

There's too many starving artists these days to not have that on lock. ;)

F

f1ydave

I've been waiting for these, gonna skip the 13 gallon and go straight to these

F

FatFreddysKat

Some "dude", to remain nameless, spoke of these in the g-house section before....I had my mind on these since....and of course am still saving for my trailer and my light dep greenhouse, in which I wanted to test these units in the g-house, well I guess I better start saving a hella of alot more!!!!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

ok guys n gals dont call me a liar just yet....I swear I heard of this before, I even posted in the damn thread....anyways, my concerns would be nutrient & water usage, LOTS!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Now those right there will make some BBW's for sure.

L

Lost

Nukin Futs fo sho!!!

great system. Gunna need a big ole regen for that sucker!

Would be nice to have the bladder disks in each unit, as well as the control.

Way to go UC! Uppin' the game big time :)

F

FatFreddysKat

I hate utube and all these other high bandwidth high speed internet doodads and websites.....actually I hate my slow ass computer and really slow dialup, always timing out ,and no high speed / wifi available in my neck of the woods,.....so no video for this pre internet freak!!!!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Dude.. that system they show in this video is retarded... I got all stock goods on my UC 8XL PLEASE tell me that is NOT how your system is supposed to look cause they supposedly gave me all the "proper" pump and air stuff and my shit does NOT blow bubbles like that NOR does my pump flow that fast.. do you guys think they put up the huge airflow and larger then normal pump just for show? Cause my shit does NOT run like that and if its supposed to I got fucked sorry to say!:worried

http://www.youtube.com/user/CurrentCultureH2O#p/u/1/c0KLri_5NvA

B

Bobby Smith

Dude.. that system they show in this video is retarded... I got all stock goods on my UC 8XL PLEASE tell me that is NOT how your system is supposed to look cause they supposedly gave me all the "proper" pump and air stuff and my shit does NOT blow bubbles like that NOR does my pump flow that fast.. do you guys think they put up the huge airflow and larger then normal pump just for show? Cause my shit does NOT run like that and if its supposed to I got fucked sorry to say!:worried

I wanna know what that thing was in the background.........looked like a 12' Coliseum.

deacon1503

deacon1503

It looked like an AP-100 was hooked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom