New Black Pro Series Under Currents.

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Wow!!!
I am impressed.
I have been thinking of putting 4X 50 gallon mpb's outside.
Completely burried plumbing and all.
Do to time restraints I may just do a. 4 site UC.
I wonder if they will hit market in time for this outdoor season.

Nice Work CC.

M

MediMary

Dude.. that system they show in this video is retarded... I got all stock goods on my UC 8XL PLEASE tell me that is NOT how your system is supposed to look cause they supposedly gave me all the "proper" pump and air stuff and my shit does NOT blow bubbles like that NOR does my pump flow that fast.. do you guys think they put up the huge airflow and larger then normal pump just for show? Cause my shit does NOT run like that and if its supposed to I got fucked sorry to say!:worried

http://www.youtube.com/user/CurrentCultureH2O#p/u/1/c0KLri_5NvA

yah know I think the pump is pushing more water because its a larger system, cause the way the pumps are situated they only have to pump a foot or 2, so the larger systems are going to have larger pumps that look like a shit ton more water flowing, but they have much farther to travel.
The water flowing through each bucket would stay about the same.
at least thats my guess, wouldn't be the first time im wrong though :)

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Medi, saw your Hello thread over at Hydro.......no pics of your experiments for your Farmer Homies?

M

MediMary

Yeah I got more pictures to add to my grow journal just havnt gotten around to uploading them as my girlfriend has been using the camera for some projects, what about you ~ Any pictures at all to share with your fellow farmers?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Hydroponic Forum

Lost....they've got Oxy-Shields in each mod......linear all the way, regens are way too loud IMO

And Square...you're right, they're pricey but relative to the quality as these are Super Duty. Did you notice the "Dual Access Retractable Lids"? Fresh as an 18 year old Amish Girl.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

That he has a 6XL, not 8XL and that he swapped out the pump for a 900GPH.

Negative ghost rider, while I had contemplated switching the pump I had to use the stock one because I run a chiller in the loop and the 900 was WAY too much power to run the chiller efficiently and didnt want to draw my roots into the pipes. YES I do stand corrected that I meant a 6XL not 8 my bad!:makeup

My point was that the system I posted up in that video was looking a bit on roids compared to how a (my) stock systems run. I was simply asking if that is how they are SUPPOSED to look cause if they do mine sure does NOT.

That new 35 gal system looks sick!

L

Lost

Hydroponic Forum

Lost....they've got Oxy-Shields in each mod......linear all the way, regens are way too loud IMO

And Square...you're right, they're pricey but relative to the quality as these are Super Duty. Did you notice the "Dual Access Retractable Lids"? Fresh as an 18 year old Amish Girl.

Ahh those oxyshields are good stuff, I have a few!

L

Lost

Wow!!!
I am impressed.
I have been thinking of putting 4X 50 gallon mpb's outside.
Completely burried plumbing and all.
Do to time restraints I may just do a. 4 site UC.
I wonder if they will hit market in time for this outdoor season.

Nice Work CC.

Do it! :)

squarepusher

squarepusher

I considered outdoor RDWC for a while, never got around to it, but would love to see one.

321abc

Im suprised that Farmers have not ventured into bigger tubs for larger plants. With the amount of water in a system with a massive resivour and tubs you could probably eliminate the chiller dependant on lighting situation.

321abc

regens are way too loud IMO.

UCMENOW are you refering to the air blowers? I just posted a topic on them. My understanding is that the Db level is not much different from conventional air pumps and provide better air flow per watt. You have first hand experience with them?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Yes.

Regens have good free air cfm but don't stand up well under back pressure from air line constriction and diffusion at depth. Besides the whining sound is hard to deal with, makes me not want to be in my garden....... though I understand there is a baffle for some models.

I'd invest in the more expensive Sweetwater brand and then the white water as u get what u pay for IMO

Linear diaphragm air pumps like Alita, Hakko, HiBlow pack a punch but cost a pretty penny.

321abc

Thanks for that. So exactly how loud are they? More so than conventional air pumps? Shouldnt clutter this thread, hit me up in the air blower thread.

Top Bottom