New gens and projects....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota got those beans you sent for testing thanks.. Could you fill me in on the genetics behind Serenity and SUS.. Looking forward to running the ColumbianRed X Chemo too thanks d.:harvest:

Serenity and SVS(saginaw valley skunk) mothers both come from Colorado,my backcountry bro's have been running them for quite a long time. Serenity uses their Mikado hybrid with our G-13/HP male and SVS is an old skool Skunk hybrid crossed to our G-13/HP male. My bro's crossed different genetics into the mom's over the years to help them perform in there environment.Their gear has been nothing but outstanding. Flowering time will be around 56-65 days for those 2 and no more than 70 days for the Red x. That 70 days could be shortened by the chemo so we'll wait and see.

Motarebel

Motarebel

We've been very blessed by Loran and give many thanks.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Serenity and SVS(saginaw valley skunk) mothers both come from Colorado,my backcountry bro's have been running them for quite a long time. Serenity uses their Mikado hybrid with our G-13/HP male and SVS is an old skool Skunk hybrid crossed to our G-13/HP male. My bro's crossed different genetics into the mom's over the years to help them perform in there environment.Their gear has been nothing but outstanding. Flowering time will be around 56-65 days for those 2 and no more than 70 days for the Red x. That 70 days could be shortened by the chemo so we'll wait and see.

Sounds great Mota.. Awesome Genetics . Both SVS and Serenity sound sick.. Ill start poppin beans..:)

P

primeform

dude this name is so awsome. it should be a flagship for the company lol.

Chemota Dragon

I want to steal this name for your Chemdog D x Columbia gold. Right now Im calling it Gold Dust.

Motarebel

Motarebel

dude this name is so awsome. it should be a flagship for the company lol.

Chemota Dragon

I want to steal this name for your Chemdog D x Columbia gold. Right now Im calling it Gold Dust.

The mighty dragon! lol Loompa made the Chemdog D x Colombian Gold,not sure how it turned out so let me know this fall.

I'm hearin rumors of a Monkey Paw clone goin around,a bro says it'll be coming so we'll wait and see.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota, Wow! Thats what i'm talking about! Here:The mighty dragon! lol Loompa made the Chemdog D x Colombian Gold,not sure how it turned out so let me know this fall.

I'm hearin rumors of a Monkey Paw clone goin around,a bro says it'll be coming so we'll wait and see.
Mota, I can not wait to see these listed up here! Sweet! Thank you for all you are doing! monkey5

R

Radio_Dread

wow monkeys paw huh? i havent seen that one since 05-06. i always got my testers mota. thank you. the anxious to run the svs. i have wanted a old school skunker in the garden for awhile now. everyone i ask votes choco d x chem o so we shall see what will come. they will be in grow blocks monday morning when my veg wave gets moved to flower tent.

RD

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've decided to send out a few testers for my new Huckleberry Jam,a fruity twist of raspberry and blueberry.

Another Co. strain coming at ya,can't remember the name of it but it's Pink Pez x strawberry kush( strawberry cough x master kush),definately one for the sweet tooths out there.

R

Radio_Dread

damn all those sound a trip to the dentist my just be around the corner... although i love the sweet as my waske and bake. its kind of like smokeable breakfast...

RD

2DogWalker

Huckleberry Jam, yummm my great grandma had it for me every time we went up north, prolly not quite the same though, but equally as great Id imagine :)

2Dog

K

kingbrown

Damn mota the list just keeps gettin better n better awsome work coming outta you and hazemans corner, i should be ripping back bongs of bubbayum in a couple of months great strain thanks heaps

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i've decided to send out a few testers for my new huckleberry jam,a fruity twist of raspberry and blueberry.

Another co. Strain coming at ya,can't remember the name of it but it's pink pez x strawberry kush( strawberry cough x master kush),definately one for the sweet tooths out there.
huckleberry jam sounds tasty, mota! U been droppin some crazy ass x's bro. I'm diggin it. I would love 2 test some of ur new gear. Can't wait 2 run my fugu soon. Keep up the good work!

Motarebel

Motarebel

The Pez x Strawberry kush is called "GhostFaceKilla" and made by my Co. bro's High Altitude Genetics ,thanks guys and i have more of their crosses to run too. They've got some good pics of their moms so i'll try and get em posted.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
the pez x strawberry kush is called "ghostfacekilla" and made by my co. Bro's high altitude genetics ,thanks guys and i have more of their crosses to run too. They've got some good pics of their moms so i'll try and get em posted.
this shit is gonna hit so hard it makes u pale. That's why they call it ghostfacekilla! Lol. Can't wait for them beans. When can we expect to see them around?

Top Bottom