New grow attempt mainlining

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeh thats y i did the thread mate.
I have also got help from people by putting it on here so its all good, I'm just not 100 percent wether to leave them in the pots they are in or put them in bigger ones, what do you reckon bro ?

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Hey Johnny nice work - it’s not as obvious what to do when trying to mainline a clone but looks great in those pics.

The main goal is to get your first two branches growing laterally away from each other to create space and structure for your future donkey dicks.

I would leave those in their current containers for now (another 7-10 days?) then up-pot a couple days before flipping your lights. You will be pleasantly surprised in no time.

And I think most of us here know that you do not need 15 artistic bottles of very expensive nutrients to achieve excellent results. Dude pushing that shit has zero clue what he’s talking about. My nutes cost less for a whole year than ONE of his flower cycles.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hey Johnny nice work - it’s not as obvious what to do when trying to mainline a clone but looks great in those pics.

The main goal is to get your first two branches growing laterally away from each other to create space and structure for your future donkey dicks.

I would leave those in their current containers for now (another 7-10 days?) then up-pot a couple days before flipping your lights. You will be pleasantly surprised in no time.

And I think most of us here know that you do not need 15 artistic bottles of very expensive nutrients to achieve excellent results. Dude pushing that shit has zero clue what he’s talking about. My nutes cost less for a whole year than ONE of his flower cycles.
Cheers buddy and yeah it's my first attempt mainlining and I've gone into it blind really with no clue other than what I've managed to find on forums and different sites but I think I've got the general idea and they are looking like I think they should after 2 toppings, now im just gonna leave them till 3 weeks into flower then give them a good stripping down, as for the nutrient doughnut, fuck that guy 😂 I've always used canna and they work for me, so there's no point in trying to mend summat that's not broken, what size pots do you suggest to pot up ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Looking good, gonna transplant to there final 15 ltr pots on Friday, give them a few days then flip to flower couple days later

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

4 weeks today, flipping to flower in a couple of days, looking really healthy and really taking shape now with a nice even canopy 👌

R

Robert23howard

Your plants are looking real nice. I didn’t LST for my first grow but did just HST train them on Monday when I put in the trellis. Excited to flip them in a few days. Learned a bunch on my first grow and look forward to my next. Here are a few pictures of the 4 I have been growing.
B04063EC 6C07 4C89 B096 8C0AE15CAFA6
0CC6A18D 3F7A 43EB 88D7 CBF619AFF465

Top Bottom