New grow attempt mainlining

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Beautiful grow!!! 👍

What is that round cylinder with the pipe that goes through the canopy? Is it a dehumdifier?

Manifolding is the next training thing I'm gonna try. I saw the same info you linked which is what got me curious about manifolding. Can't wait to see final product!🤘

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Beautiful grow!!! 👍

What is that round cylinder with the pipe that goes through the canopy? Is it a dehumdifier?

Manifolding is the next training thing I'm gonna try. I saw the same info you linked which is what got me curious about manifolding. Can't wait to see final product!🤘
Cheers pal I'm not sure which round cylinder thing that your referring too, I'm not running a dehumidifier though

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So the girls have had there final trim up at 3 weeks after flip, now time to sit back and watch em stack up

CTABB83

CTABB83

I'm not mainlining but was interested in trying. I used a bend and hold technique I'm 3 weeks in topped once so far. Those look good, I mean from the videos I've seen it looks legit. Nice!

Received 1481799712248375
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I'm not mainlining but was interested in trying. I used a bend and hold technique I'm 3 weeks in topped once so far. Those look good, I mean from the videos I've seen it looks legit. Nice!
Thanks bro yours looks nice and healthy its first time I've ever tried doing it like this and in all honestly unless something goes drastically wrong from now until I crop or i get a poor yield, I'll be doing it this way everytime from now on

R

Robert23howard

3 weeks and 2 days into flower and mine are starting to come along nicely. Pretty exciting stage, learned a bunch during this first grow and so look forward to my next now that I am getting more knowledgeable.

Can’t wait to see your final product jonnypierce!

416719E4 2887 4E6B A34F E1200CF22FCA
A263C502 4C0F 472C B034 BB32260747BE
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

3 weeks and 2 days into flower and mine are starting to come along nicely. Pretty exciting stage, learned a bunch during this first grow and so look forward to my next now that I am getting more knowledgeable.

Can’t wait to see your final product jonnypierce!
Looking nice them bro ! Mine are 3 weeks today

Top Bottom