New Grower Need Help With Sad Clones :(

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GroLex

GroLex

Yeah I wanted to dry a bit because of the transplant but I dont wanna add any more stress.

So even if the tip of the very bottom leave is dry but the rest is still wet , it wil heal?
If you have a vitamin B additive, it helps for stress events. I hear Epsom salts can help with stress from transplanting as well. That baby will heal no problem tho. I used painters tape on a big snapped branch and that worked lol. I wouldn't sweat it too much my guy

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

If you have a vitamin B additive, it helps for stress events. I hear Epsom salts can help with stress from transplanting as well. That baby will heal no problem tho. I used painters tape on a big snapped branch and that worked lol. I wouldn't sweat it too much my guy

Thanks I’ve been sweatin like a muthaafff. Lolll I do have some B vitamins and some cal-mag with kelp. If I foliar feed it tonignt is that cool?

GroLex

GroLex

Foliar feeding works best right at lights on when the stomata are open. Go easy with it, try 1/2 strength of the bottle directions and remember to adjust the pH. If you have a wetting agent, that's recommended, but not totally necessary. You just want a fine mist to cover the leaves without dripping off.

GroLex

GroLex

Crank the height of your lights while you do it too, wait until it absorbs and then lower them back down.

Siz

Siz

Crank the height of your lights while you do it too, wait until it absorbs and then lower them back down.
I currently have my lights all the way up and I do all my foilar feeding with lights off.

I am measuring with ppfd and I mightve gone too high yesterday following dli. I increased 15% because I was off. It came to 280ppfd to 400 ppfd at the canopy. I dont think my plants liked it so i went down and i am going to increase by 2-5% daily.

Do you know if Sensizym by Advanced Nutrients works as a wetting agent?

GroLex

GroLex

Sensizym is a root cleanser so I'd say no. Never looked into it. I generally don't foliar feed but I had a pH reader go out of calibration and everything was 0.5 under what the reader said. I'm doing a foliar spray of MgS04 1 tbsp / 5 L water @ 5.8 pH as soon as the lights kick on. Magnesium lockout showing purple stems and streaks on the stalk

Siz

Siz

Sensizym is a root cleanser so I'd say no. Never looked into it. I generally don't foliar feed but I had a pH reader go out of calibration and everything was 0.5 under what the reader said. I'm doing a foliar spray of MgS04 1 tbsp / 5 L water @ 5.8 pH as soon as the lights kick on. Magnesium lockout showing purple stems and streaks on the stalk

I foilar B vitamins and cal mag and that seems to help a lot. I am not sure if my plants are in prime condition. I know they yellowed a bit from increase of light but I went back down this morning.

C99C8AA1 0B66 4850 80B3 FB67943B78FA

Also cant tell if my new growth is thinning or its just like that. I got a lot of new little leaves so they are throwing me off.

85504A2D 62EF 4C3E 8BDC B369021B5879
Siz

Siz

818196DD C98C 4E4B ACE0 500FCE13C80C
473F8AC7 73EE 4732 8B2B 71FB0EBB1AB3
AEC06547 CE5B 4AF4 9F97 6A170E8B5F47

Second round of topping today then I added support bars and brought a couple fans down to canopy to improve air circulation.

I did notice some leaves that had little pieces missing or looks torn. Could this be a pest issue?

GroLex

GroLex

Maybe the leaf came out twisted and it uncurled to that? Or an accident? Looks like tears to me. I feel like I often tear leaves near the bottom when I pinch a leaf between the container and my fingers...you can put a magnifier on the leaves and thoroughly check the tops and bottoms to be safe but it doesn't look like any pest damage I've experienced personally.

Siz

Siz

Maybe the leaf came out twisted and it uncurled to that? Or an accident? Looks like tears to me. I feel like I often tear leaves near the bottom when I pinch a leaf between the container and my fingers...you can put a magnifier on the leaves and thoroughly check the tops and bottoms to be safe but it doesn't look like any pest damage I've experienced personally.

They are all growing into eachother I am letting them bush out. Hopefully no pest I dont see any other signs. Another 2 weeks of veg and I am flipping to flower. I hope its not too long, I just topped them and I plan to put trellis up next week and let it settle for a week then flip. So much anxiety hahahahaha

fbsv420

fbsv420

They are all growing into eachother I am letting them bush out. Hopefully no pest I dont see any other signs. Another 2 weeks of veg and I am flipping to flower. I hope its not too long, I just topped them and I plan to put trellis up next week and let it settle for a week then flip. So much anxiety hahahahaha
That tent will end up packed with another 2 week veg i cant wait to see it under the led

Siz

Siz

That tent will end up packed with another 2 week veg i cant wait to see it under the led
Do you think it will grow too tall? Im going to make my mind up end of this week after i put trellis. They are just over 1 foot tall and Ive been bending them to keep them from going up

fbsv420

fbsv420

Im not sure how tall they will.end up depends on how they stretch, thats why i would had a trellis up and stretch them out wide and not high first 2 week of 12/12

Siz

Siz

A lot of strains/phenos stretch 2 to 3 times when switched.

So as long as I am pruning, stretching and topping, I can veg for however long I want to get my roots well established before I flip to flower?

I want big buds and I dont mind vegging for an extra few weeks

GroLex

GroLex

So as long as I am pruning, stretching and topping, I can veg for however long I want to get my roots well established before I flip to flower?

I want big buds and I dont mind vegging for an extra few weeks
Veg as long as you want, depending how big you may want to pot up so they don't get root bound. Otherwise just let them recover from pruning/defoliating before you flip

Siz

Siz

4502A153 3A56 4E41 89C5 CCFE5AF0271E
22999D86 31E5 4B26 9701 752ABDAED551

This will be their final pots, I hope I didnt transplant them too early :(

They exploded with growth after topping yesterday! I am also slowly increasing ppfd while carefully watching for light shock. They seem to be loving it!

I am under the recommended ppfd/dli for their stage so I am slowly increasing around 50 ppfd daily from 300-600.

fbsv420

fbsv420

View attachment 2023709View attachment 2023710

This will be their final pots, I hope I didnt transplant them too early :(

They exploded with growth after topping yesterday! I am also slowly increasing ppfd while carefully watching for light shock. They seem to be loving it!

I am under the recommended ppfd/dli for their stage so I am slowly increasing around 50 ppfd daily from 300-600.
Those till fill that tent even if u flip now after the stretch bro

Top Bottom