New Grower Need Help With Sad Clones :(

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

They are exploding! I am getting impatient I hope another 5 days is not too long hahahaha

Siz

Siz

Oh yeah they make me really happy as well! I am slowly increasing the light and they are responding so well

Lexstar66

Lexstar66

My clones are not looking good after transplanting.

Platinum cookies (green label)
Banana OG (red label)
Temp stays around 75-80f with 60-70% humidity. Vpd 0.8-1.1

They are under a Gavita 1700e dimmed to 50% and raised up

I originally had them 36” under the light, I feel I may have burned them.

I transplanted last week, 2 days after bringing the clones. They were showing decent roots and i didnt want them exposed too much so I transplanted with great white to mother earth 70/30 coco pearlite mix.

I gave a really light water at first then a couple days later fed with nutrients.

I am feeding with advanced nutrients

Sensi coco a+b
Voodoo juice
B-52
Bud candy
Rhino skin

I added about 1/4 strength and fed.

The platinum cookies look better today but the banana og is not doing well.

Local hydro store told me to flush with water wait til dry and fed them Revive until they bounce back then I could reintroduce nutrients.

First pic was the morning after transplant. The rest were taken today

Any help would be really appreciated!
Did you buffer your Coco with Cal/Mag before planting?

Reactions: Siz
Lexstar66

Lexstar66

My clones are not looking good after transplanting.

Platinum cookies (green label)
Banana OG (red label)
Temp stays around 75-80f with 60-70% humidity. Vpd 0.8-1.1

They are under a Gavita 1700e dimmed to 50% and raised up

I originally had them 36” under the light, I feel I may have burned them.

I transplanted last week, 2 days after bringing the clones. They were showing decent roots and i didnt want them exposed too much so I transplanted with great white to mother earth 70/30 coco pearlite mix.

I gave a really light water at first then a couple days later fed with nutrients.

I am feeding with advanced nutrients

Sensi coco a+b
Voodoo juice
B-52
Bud candy
Rhino skin

I added about 1/4 strength and fed.

The platinum cookies look better today but the banana og is not doing well.

Local hydro store told me to flush with water wait til dry and fed them Revive until they bounce back then I could reintroduce nutrients.

First pic was the morning after transplant. The rest were taken today

Any help would be really appreciated!
Get those into plant pots and not plastic. Better for roots.

Reactions: Siz
Lexstar66

Lexstar66

Also is it okay to remove the dead/burnt leaves on the banana og?

The Platinum Cookies are looking great showing signs of new growth!
You are feeding them Bloom nutes and they were just transplanted. Way too soon! Read Coco For Cannabis.

Siz

Siz

You are feeding them Bloom nutes and they were just transplanted. Way too soon! Read Coco For Cannabis.
? I have not fed bloom nuts. Also never backed off my nuts were pretty much on point for most the time. I did try to push them once to find their limit and got slight tip burn, but have been on point checking run off ec and feeding correctly.

Check them out. They are doing much better now. If anything I think I needed more cal-mag bumped it up for todays feeding. Ive been increasing light daily and they are thriving!

D3052284 4004 4665 8F6B 711AE1BBB1DE

fbsv420

fbsv420

? I have not fed bloom nuts. Also never backed off my nuts were pretty much on point for most the time. I did try to push them once to find their limit and got slight tip burn, but have been on point checking run off ec and feeding correctly.

Check them out. They are doing much better now. If anything I think I needed more cal-mag bumped it up for todays feeding. Ive been increasing light daily and they are thriving!

View attachment 2024454

They are fine now keep doing that ya doing lad

Siz

Siz

They are fine now keep doing that ya doing lad

Couldnt have done it without ya’ll!

I cleaned them up a bit and oh they are praying to the light! Also the smells are getting strong. Im so excited! Hahahaha!

Im going to the hydro store to get a smaller trellis and im going to flip in the next couple days. They are growing way fast!

4A457A7B A412 475B 83BF 3ED95A9EEFC4

245180A2 AF23 4149 BC7C 732C0AEEF3FC

Top Bottom