New Grower Need Help With Sad Clones :(

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ADANTHEGROWER

ADANTHEGROWER

yeah my ratios are off. Going forward my additives should be 1/2 the base nutrients from what I am finding. I am way off if that is correct.

Also, I never charged my medium with cal-mag. My base nutrient is suppose to have cal-mag added for coco but I got a bottle incase. The Revive contains Nitrogen Cal Mag and Iron. Hoping that does the trick after the flush.

Thanks I appreciate the help!
just keep updating , ill send your crops good vibes . im sure they will pull through

Reactions: Siz
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

They will recover. Give the roots nutes and 6.0 to 6.2 ph every feeding. Give it 2 weeks after transplant to correct anything.

Siz

Siz

They will recover. Give the roots nutes and 6.0 to 6.2 ph every feeding. Give it 2 weeks after transplant to correct anything.
That seems pretty high of a ph for this early. I am in coco so I stick to 5.8 ph for now. Will up it a bit when they are in flower.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Thank you guys for all the help!

Okay I was around 200ppm and 0.6 ec so I didnt think I over did it as well.

Now since I never charged my medium with cal-mag should I start implementing it in with my nutrients?

I also hear people feeding cal-mag on water days.

Any suggestions?
EC 0.6mS is pretty good for that size plants.
Yep I would implement it cal/mag at EC 0.2mS before base nutrients. Ph to 5.8-6.0 in coco

Siz

Siz

Never give water only in coco. Always with nutrients.
Yeah this is where I get confused because some people say do 2 days full nuts on /1 day ro water only. Others say 2 days full nuts /1 day cal-magand root nutrients

Thanks for all the help everyone

Much Love

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Yeah this is where I get confused because some people say do 2 days full nuts on /1 day ro water only. Others say 2 days full nuts /1 day cal-magand root nutrients

Thanks for all the help everyone

Much Love
The second option is doable no problem, 2 nuts/1 calmag+roots inoculation.

Siz

Siz

They are coming back strong! I got in contact with the grower of the banana clones. They were already being fed 500ppms of nuts so I definitely did not overfeed.

Flushed with Cal-Mag yesterday and also foliar sprayed a bit after lights off. Woke up to these happy ladies this morning they are getting their green back!

Thank you all for the help!

Any idea when I should remove the burnt leaves from the banana?

fbsv420

fbsv420

View attachment 2013926

They are coming back strong! I got in contact with the grower of the banana clones. They were already being fed 500ppms of nuts so I definitely did not overfeed.

Flushed with Cal-Mag yesterday and also foliar sprayed a bit after lights off. Woke up to these happy ladies this morning they are getting theirfgreen back!

Thank you all for the help!

Any idea when I should remove the burnt leaves from the banana?

I would remove thos leafs with more then 50% damage and be watering everyday with run off

Siz

Siz

I transplanted too quick theyre not absorbing that fast yet. I am watering every 3 days.

One more thing!

My exhaust vent is venting right outside the tent and it doesnt really drop the humidity. Could this be the reason? Should I be exhausting out of the room?

Appreciate all the help!

Siz

Siz

I also got 12 plants incase but I think I will end up keeping only 9 into flower, depending on the size they get.

Unless I can fit 12 but I am not sure there will be enough room if they grow to be full size.

Any suggestions on keeping them around 4 ft? I dont have much room to go up. I was going to top and put up a trellis net come time. Would that be enough?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My exhaust vent is venting right outside the tent and it doesnt really drop the humidity. Could this be the reason? Should I be exhausting out of the room?
What's the RH in the room?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Any suggestions on keeping them around 4 ft? I dont have much room to go up. I was going to top and put up a trellis net come time. Would that be enough?
It depends on how you prune and when you flip the lights. Make sure there's enough room for the stretch. How much plants stretch varies, and so it's hard to predict. If they grow too tall, they can be bent or supercropped.

fbsv420

fbsv420

I transplanted too quick theyre not absorbing that fast yet. I am watering every 3 days.

One more thing!

Appreciate all the help!
Regardless of how fast they absorb coco is ment to be watered every day with 20% run off, fresh nutes every day at the perfect ratio will be better then letting it dry for days between feeds

Siz

Siz

Regardless of how fast they absorb coco is ment to be watered every day with 20% run off, fresh nutes every day at the perfect ratio will be better then letting it dry for days between feeds
Ok I am still trying to get that part down. I messed up by transplanting too fast so my roots have not been established enough. Im hoping I can get to watering daily in a week or so.

Also trying to get the run off right hahaha when do you usually stop watering? As soon as water comes out the other side? Its hard to calc how much is going to run off for me but from what i hear its better to do more than less so there is less buildup?

Siz

Siz

Accoring to this in my 1 gal pot I should be giving 5% of its volume in water. That comes out to be a hair over 150ml.

That seems like a very low amount to produce any runoff unless its like fully saturated.

Is anyone doing it this way? I gave much more than that. When I last watered I gave about 4 gallons to 12 of these 1 gals. Thats 33% am I letting it get way too dry?

fbsv420

fbsv420

Accoring to this in my 1 gal pot I should be giving 5% of its volume in water. That comes out to be a hair over 150ml.

That seems like a very low amount to produce any runoff unless its like fully saturated.

Is anyone doing it this way? I gave much more than that. When I last watered I gave about 4 gallons to 12 of these 1 gals. Thats 33% am I letting it get way too dry?

Im in 2gal pots and give 1200ml every day,

I would be trying 500ml catch the run off, measure how much run off you have and go from there

Latest posts

Top Bottom