New Grower Need Help With Sad Clones :(

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

What sort fan do you have? i plan on standing mine in the corner of tent once i get the 12" as it will be heavythe filter

Here is my setup. They were looking lush so I gave them some water today only ro at 350ppm and I bent them a bit.

fbsv420

fbsv420

Nice set up,
i would maybe get them potted Up in the next day or 2 then flip at weekend, are you gona hand water all the way to the end

fbsv420

fbsv420

Here is my setup. They were looking lush so I gave them some water today only ro at 350ppm and I bent them a bit.

Very upto date your equipment im still old school with hps, im yet to do the switch to led

Siz

Siz

Nice set up,
i would maybe get them potted Up in the next day or 2 then flip at weekend, are you gona hand water all the way to the end
Very upto date your equipment im still old school with hps, im yet to do the switch to led

Yes I will be transplanting tomorrow. Gotta go to the hydro store I need so many little things!

As for my setup I got really lucky and got my light from a friend for a really good price as well as the dehum. A lot of good people in the community that are willing to help. Gave me a bunch of nuts as well! I am using with my Advanced Nutrients line Great White, Mammoth P and I tried giving them the Amino Treatment and they seemed to have liked it so I may give them some here and there. Also I am in SoCal so a lot of people come in and out of the game which helps. I got my whole setup for a great deal.

Is it bad to mix brands? From what I can tell Advanced seems to be more clean, lower NPK ratios than H&G. Any experience with any of these nuts?

F6295E54 20C1 4D5B A871 6EB0AAD97B6A
Siz

Siz

I was considering a drip setup but I still have to see if its worth building one. Hand watering is becoming a task with the plants growing and limited space. Also need to slow it down I use a regular water wand and I feel it pushes too much water too fast so I went back to hand watering

fbsv420

fbsv420

I was considering a drip setup but I still have to see if its worth building one. Hand watering is becoming a task with the plants growing and limited space. Also need to slow it down I use a regular water wand and I feel it pushes too much water too fast so I went back to hand watering
I did also think about a wand on a pump but think it be to powerfull.. i have everything to do the auto feed i just havnt set up yet.. i think i will have a go after this run, and get my next seeds into the final pots.... i hand water twice a day at the minute taking the middle plant out each tray and reach in the gap watering them,,, thats why i use canes and no net so i can move them about still.. once i do set the auto feed up i will go to trying a net also

Reactions: Siz
fbsv420

fbsv420

Yes I will be transplanting tomorrow. Gotta go to the hydro store I need so many little things!

As for my setup I got really lucky and got my light from a friend for a really good price as well as the dehum. A lot of good people in the community that are willing to help. Gave me a bunch of nuts as well! I am using with my Advanced Nutrients line Great White, Mammoth P and I tried giving them the Amino Treatment and they seemed to have liked it so I may give them some here and there. Also I am in SoCal so a lot of people come in and out of the game which helps. I got my whole setup for a great deal.

Is it bad to mix brands? From what I can tell Advanced seems to be more clean, lower NPK ratios than H&G. Any experience with any of these nuts?

No experience with these i am in the uk And been using these since i started growing again

They have a feed calculator online to follow

Siz

Siz

No experience with these i am in the uk And been using these since i started growing again

They have a feed calculator online to follow
I have not heard of them. I am using Advanced Nutrients because thats what I was using over 10 years ago when I was working at a dispensary and the flower that would come out was ridiculously amazing for the time.

I just dont like that they have so many bottles and they dont really tell you whats inside. My goal is to find the most simple / clean nutrient in the future. Might try NPK Industries RAW nutrients. Although I cant find many grows with pics of plants using that line. It seems like the most transparent/clean as far as ingredients go.

I am also debating removing 3 plants and flowering with only 9. I just dont know if I should pull 3 of one strain and keep it 6 / 3 with a split canopy or do 5/4 and have them mix in the middle. Was also considering only going into flower with 6 plants / 1 strain. Im just worried since its my first time I wont be using the space fully and not getting the yield.

This decision has been my main struggle.

Siz

Siz

I did also think about a wand on a pump but think it be to powerfull.. i have everything to do the auto feed i just havnt set up yet.. i think i will have a go after this run, and get my next seeds into the final pots.... i hand water twice a day at the minute taking the middle plant out each tray and reach in the gap watering them,,, thats why i use canes and no net so i can move them about still.. once i do set the auto feed up i will go to trying a net also

Is it possible to water with one of those foliar sprayers? Ive seen people use that. It may take a while but im sure it will soak the coco better.

I am looking into flora-flex for auto feed setup but most likely wont do it this run since its my first time i want to be hand watering to be more involved with the plants

fbsv420

fbsv420

Is it possible to water with one of those foliar sprayers? Ive seen people use that. It may take a while but im sure it will soak the coco better.

I am looking into flora-flex for auto feed setup but most likely wont do it this run since its my first time i want to be hand watering to be more involved with the plants
Yes or even a length off gutter to reach the back pots and can still hand water the correct amount... im been meaning to grab a length myself to try sumthing like this
Screenshot 20230807 155338 Samsung Internet

A&b
Cal mag
Silicone
Boost
Pk
thats what i used this grow im gona get a bottle of there zenzym for my next run see if thats anygood

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

Yes or even a length off gutter to reach the back pots and can still hand water the correct amount... im been meaning to grab a length myself to try sumthing like thisView attachment 2019505

A&b
Cal mag
Silicone
Boost
Pk
thats what i used this grow im gona get a bottle of there zenzym for my next run see if thats anygood

Thats actually a pretty neat idea hahaha!

Sounds like you have all you need. For enzymes I hear they are really good for root health. I use Sensizym it also works as a wetting agent. It works great for me.

I might pull the banana and put them outside in a little greenhouse tent. I just hope they get big enough. I have about a month outdoors for the days to get short enough for flowering. I cant make up my mind and I am going crazy!

Would you do 6 or 12?

fbsv420

fbsv420

I would go with 9 i think to be honest, then see how that turns out for future runs juust i think more plants les veg time

Siz

Siz

I would go with 9 i think to be honest, then see how that turns out for future runs juust i think more plants les veg time

Yeah I also hear bigger plant/roots bigger fruits and I want bigger nugs.

If I do 9 should I keep all 6 of one strain and 3 of the other or do a 5/4 split?

fbsv420

fbsv420

Yeah i do hear that aswell, my method is start seeds and clones in another small tent like 4-5 week head start, so im mainly just flowering in the big tent for quicker turn arounds over the year i think works out for a better turnover? I find it works better for me anyway haha

Siz

Siz

Yeah i do hear that aswell, my method is start seeds and clones in another small tent like 4-5 week head start, so im mainly just flowering in the big tent for quicker turn arounds over the year i think works out for a better turnover? I find it works better for me anyway haha
Yeah I am hopefully going to setup a little 2x4 for veg as well and have a little area for curing. That would be ideal, that way always having plants in flower.

I am just getting started so I dont want to overwhelm myself, but when things are going smooth I kinda need a little more to work with hahaha

fbsv420

fbsv420

Yeah I am hopefully going to setup a little 2x4 for veg as well and have a little area for curing. That would be ideal, that way always having plants in flower.

I am just getting started so I dont want to overwhelm myself, but when things are going smooth I kinda need a little more to work with hahaha

Hahah Yes im llost when nothing to do and out of routine

Siz

Siz

Hahah Yes im llost when nothing to do and out of routine

Do you recommend following or listening to anyone for more info? Bruce Bugbee is pretty knowledgeable. Also Migro has good light reviews.

I’ve noticed a lot of YouTubers that I dont really think have been growing for the amount they claim putting out very inaccurate info. Mispronouncing scientific names and just clearly not knowing as much as they claim they do. Gotta be careful, I woulda ruined my plants if I listened to a proclaimed “10 year grower” thankfully I didnt get the answer in time and found this forum which has muchhh more info and experienced growers.

I find it funny. Since this has been around for a while and people had to be very discrete about growing up until recently where the laws have relaxed, I find a lot of bs’ers just claiming this and that. Never see photos of flowering plants or maybe a couple.

I find the more legit growers on Instagram with very small accounts and they help a lot! Oh and they show their grows and beautiful flowers so you know they know what theyre talking about lol.

fbsv420

fbsv420

Do you recommend following or listening to anyone for more info? Bruce Bugbee is pretty knowledgeable. Also Migro has good light reviews.

I’ve noticed a lot of YouTubers that I dont really think have been growing for the amount they claim putting out very inaccurate info. Mispronouncing scientific names and just clearly not knowing as much as they claim they do. Gotta be careful, I woulda ruined my plants if I listened to a proclaimed “10 year grower” thankfully I didnt get the answer in time and found this forum which has muchhh more info and experienced growers.

I find it funny. Since this has been around for a while and people had to be very discrete about growing up until recently where the laws have relaxed, I find a lot of bs’ers just claiming this and that. Never see photos of flowering plants or maybe a couple.

I find the more legit growers on Instagram with very small accounts and they help a lot! Oh and they show their grows and beautiful flowers so you know they know what theyre talking about lol.

Yes i always look for multiple sources for answers, i have a few growing bibles also... grow in soil for years i did then stopped when moved house, then about 2-3 year ago i started again in coco

Siz

Siz

Yes i always look for multiple sources for answers, i have a few growing bibles also... grow in soil for years i did then stopped when moved house, then about 2-3 year ago i started again in coco

Nice, I need to get more organized with all the info. It gets overwhelming when trying to learn all at once.

I am going to take 3 plants outside. Should I keep the same medium 70coco30perlite mix and nuts just a bigger pot?

Top Bottom