One thing mind the fan leaves act as a buffer the buds won’t be effected

Bio bizz is a 8-10 bottle line.
You’ve only 2 of the 8 well 3 if you count your cali mg

I think for one your adding to much n and not enough p and k

The bloom should of been added per the chart at week three

The charts here however like all charts you use less than the advertised amount

I’ve got my hyperk kicking off today and am having trouble focusing

@Captspaulding any ideas bud
Yes I think you're right I've only just given it last night the first decent dose of bloom so hope that will help - I gave 1.8ml in 2litres and knocked back the grow to 1.2ml in 2l water.

I've probably been a bit overly cautious with my nutes as I was reading so much about going easy with autoflowers and how you can kill a plant with too many nutes but it's much harder to buy not giving enough. I've noticed today that there are some significant problems now on half a dozen other leaves further up the plant so it's definitely a problem throughout. Next grow I will add bioheaven to the nutes and give as per the chart. Its strange how I've treated the plants mainly with the same treatment and one is significantly healthier than the other with a completely different leaf complexion.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Think of them like kids
One eats everything and asks for more the other is happy not eating as much

X

xrevolutionx

Hey guys im reaching out again for advice! Since the last time I checked in I have trimmer a lot of the bigger leaves below which were damaged from this problem, now it seems to be spreading all over the plant on many smaller leaves and well, just all over. Any advice? Should I try giving way more nutes or could this be leaf rusting?

B

Ben123

Hey guys im reaching out again for advice! Since the last time I checked in I have trimmer a lot of the bigger leaves below which were damaged from this problem, now it seems to be spreading all over the plant on many smaller leaves and well, just all over. Any advice? Should I try giving way more nutes or could this be leaf rusting?
Try cal mag with iron , and Make sure you ph is calibrated correctly. Make sure you’re going by soil ph chart not hydroponics.

X

xrevolutionx

Am not sure

One thing mind the fan leaves act as a buffer the buds won’t be effected

Bio bizz is a 8-10 bottle line.
You’ve only 2 of the 8 well 3 if you count your cali mg

I think for one your adding to much n and not enough p and k

The bloom should of been added per the chart at week three

The charts here however like all charts you use less than the advertised amount

I’ve got my hyperk kicking off today and am having trouble focusing

@Captspaulding any ideas bud
High again. I think im nearing the finishing line with my first grow journey! These little ladies have been packing out somewhat despite a battle with various deficiencies. The taller plant is thickening out less on the buds than the smaller plant but Im thinking maybe it has to do with less green leaves being on the plant meaning less photoshythesis so maybe it doesnt have as much energy to pack out the buds. I see some amber trichromes but more situated on the leaves. Today is day 55 start of week 8. Just wanted to ask how far off you think these are from being chopped right now?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
moin bud

First thing I thought when I saw the pic was your gonna get a nice cola outa that 👍

She’s getting close but still has a maybe 10 days - 2 weeks left

Once it stops growing white hairs and starts to ripen the buds will change in appearance looking more like buds if you can understand that

Good job

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Second thoughts after mulling it over waking up more and more importantly having a smoke 🙂

I think it may go to 70ish days

X

xrevolutionx

moin bud

First thing I thought when I saw the pic was your gonna get a nice cola outa that 👍

She’s getting close but still has a maybe 10 days - 2 weeks left

Once it stops growing white hairs and starts to ripen the buds will change in appearance looking more like buds if you can understand that

Good job
Thanks for your support. You are a gentleman! The importance of community in all aspects of life is understated 💚

Today is day 63 and the buds all seem to continually be developing despite ongoing deficiencies visible through the leaves.

For my next grow I will add Biobizz calmag (rather than experimenting with epsom salts and eggshell solutions!) and also biobizz bioheaven to my feeding schedule with grow, bloom and top max. Also I think I will use Biobizz all mix in the top 80 percent of the 3 gallon pots and the top will be light mix for germination.

Maybe I add extra worm castings or mychoraeza (spelling iffy!). I'm at the start of my growing journey so just trying to speculate how to do better and build on what I managed to nurture this time. Will probably get fastbuds seeds and try those, also autos - gorilla cookies and tropicana cookies on top of the critical auto beans already have sitting around.

The extra grow time on this run is a little problematic as I go away in three weeks time. And I'm away for a month. I won't be there to burp the jars not know anyone local who could help with that. So I have some 62 percent humidity packs for the jars. If I harvest this weekend (earlier than ideal) then I guess there is enough time to dry well in the tent and then have a weeks burping jar time. If I let the grow run full term I think I increase the risk of mould when not being present to burp the jars. My thinking is to harvest early and sacrifice some yield and some cannabinoids for the safety of a successful dry and cure. What do you think about snipping early in my scenario? Packet time windows are so inaccurate!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well you can either slow dry the plants or cut early I wouldn’t jar them until I was around.

You’ll get a more speedy high and it will taste grassy ( depending on how early ) if you can avoid do so. If you can’t you can’t

In all honesty I'd let them finish and hang them up to dry with the fan leaves on to slowly dry and deal with them when I get back as long as the humidity doesn’t hit 70 mold won’t get hold

It’s your grow mind the final call is yours

Last edited:
X

xrevolutionx

Well you can either slow dry the plants or cut early I wouldn’t jar them until I was around.

You’ll get a more speedy high and it will taste grassy ( depending on how early ) if you can avoid do so. If you can’t you can’t

In all honesty I'd let them finish and hang them up to dry with the fan leaves on to slowly dry and deal with them when I get back as long as the humidity doesn’t hit 70 mold won’t get hold

It’s your grow mind the final call is yours
Hello Maestro Gmix! I was wondering your thoughts on these pesky nanners that have since appeared on one of the plants. There are about half a dozen appearing. Should I leave them and keep going, clip yh and keep going on or harvest now? Thanks 💚🪴

Screenshot 2024 05 20 16 04 40 112 comicedriveapp
Screenshot 2024 05 20 16 04 50 628 comicedriveapp
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Thanks for your feedback. Im in a bit of a quandry about the humidity part of the comment as the other member who commented above said that the humidity was way too high and i should try and get it down to 50-60 percent. They seem to be fairly happy currently with around 80 percent-ish humidity which is what the humidifier brings the RH up to inside the tent.
High humidity will cause issues as the plants grow.

Top Bottom