New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

@GrammaHydro you could have replied with your signature as well. LOL! Kinda fits right now... but doesn't sound that lovely though. Hehe... nice one!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@Vggir go do big things for your child and yourself.. I'm sure you will kick ass..:p.. You know where to find us if you need ANYTHING
BEST OF LUCK

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up all my farming buddyyyyyys :love1::smoking:.. Been kinda dead today on here.. What's everyone up to? How's yalls baby's doing/looking??

@Basic Buds how's things going mate??

Vggir

Vggir

I got the job y'all! I start Monday! There's a 5 week training class, paid, and then there will be a shift bid depending on how you do. T h an k s for all the support, and well wishes y'all!!! :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hey guys! I know this isn't about growing, but I'm just bursting to tell someone! I've got me a job interview for tomorrow!!!! I'm so happy! It's my chance to finally leave a bad living environment with my child's father! I've waiting for this for so long!!!! Send me all the good positive vibes, and best wishes y'all can muster! I reAlly need this!! :)
wow bless you mate, I am sending you so much positive energy, I hope you have good news, this is, already. You deserve good things, you have always been a lovely pure soul in my eyes, if they want a reference for you LOL x

Vggir

Vggir

wow bless you mate, I am sending you so much positive energy, I hope you have good news, this is, already. You deserve good things, you have always been a lovely pure soul in my eyes, if they want a reference for you LOL x
Wow, thank you @Ecompost ! It was and is, friends like you, that kept me going, while I waited for the right opportunity to take my plans, and turn them into action!
The man is trying so hard to find was to still control me, buts it's almost fun to watch his expressions, as he realizes the control is quickly slipping through his fingers! My future looks so bright, I might need my method 7 glasses! ;)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Wow, thank you @Ecompost ! It was and is, friends like you, that kept me going, while I waited for the right opportunity to take my plans, and turn them into action!
The man is trying so hard to find was to still control me, buts it's almost fun to watch his expressions, as he realizes the control is quickly slipping through his fingers! My future looks so bright, I might need my method 7 glasses! ;)
good on you girl, I am rooting for you always.

Ecompost

Ecompost

The ChemDog is just about ready in my eyes. Another week at most.. She looks amazing
Looks frosty brother, just as a thing from me, you might want to cut back your N levels a little for next time you run this plant buddy, Aim for the fade :) Watch its no in calmag and bloom nutes, this is typical. Just know where it is, so you can work out what to dilute further

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Looks frosty brother, just as a thing from me, you might want to cut back your N levels a little for next time you run this plant buddy, Aim for the fade :) Watch its no in calmag and bloom nutes, this is typical. Just know where it is, so you can work out what to dilute further
Thanks brother.. Can you break that down dummy style please lol

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I thought she was done last week so I stopped with all nutes and just did plain water but then got my loup and with you guys, I realized it was way to early.. Then I started nutes again but cut dosage in half per gallon

Last edited:
Top Bottom