New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

I hope not lol.. I'll be paying way more attention to trichs
Its always good to have the odd sleep potion sitting in a jar on the shelf for those nights you have a killer headache or cant sleep. Ive got this spray for just that. 4 sprays under the tongue and ill be out like a light I get it made from a guy back home and grab some when I go visit.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Its always good to have the odd sleep potion sitting in a jar on the shelf for those nights you have a killer headache or cant sleep. Ive got this spray for just that. 4 sprays under the tongue and ill be out like a light I get it made from a guy back home and grab some when I go visit.
Shit, I wonder if that would work for my sleep terrors and nightmares or my insomnia?? That's cool stuff dude

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hi guys and gals! Sorry for not popping in for so long! I see you've got some nice stuff going on here. Great work!!!
Thought I'd make a small update too so here we go.
The small Bluematic in the 1L pot is just about done. I'll put her under sunlight today (nice weather over here) and then I'll hide her in the dark for 48h more hours before chop. I've put her outside for the last week, at night-time, because I wanted to try that autumn color effect. Has been around 6-10C at night -> 20C drop from daytime. It turned out quite well I guess. Some nice purple colors on the leaves as I expected. Not that much though. Could have started doing this a week earlier I think.
Here's some pics to give you an idea...
Hope you're doing all well folks! Will be off for some time again, getting my life straight... duh...
Have a wonderful week all of you!!!
Much love!
IMG 7498
IMG 7499
IMG 7500
IMG 7501
IMG 7503

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hi guys and gals! Sorry for not popping in for so long! I see you've got some nice stuff going on here. Great work!!!
The small Bluematic in the 1L pot is just about done. I'll put her under sunlight today (nice weather over here) and then I'll hide her in the dark for 48h more hours before chop. I've put her outside for the last week, at night-time, because I wanted to try that autumn color effect. Has been around 6-10C at night -> 20C drop from daytime. It turned out quite well I guess. Some nice purple colors on the leaves as I expected. Not that much though. Could have started doing this a week earlier I think.
Hope you're doing all well folks! Will be off for some time again, getting my life straight... duh...
Much love!
View attachment 592726 View attachment 592727 View attachment 592728 View attachment 592729 View attachment 592730
Nice one Ooopsi looking good. How have you been it's been a little while since we chatted last

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Much love!
View attachment 592726 View attachment 592727 View attachment 592728 View attachment 592729 View attachment 592730

Beautiful pics. :)

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Thanks a lot mates! Yeah, I know I have been away for too long. It's just that I'm about to close my shop and have started looking for a new job so I've got lots of work to do. Ain't that cool right now, it's bit of a rollercoaster, but I'm pretty confident all will be fine again soon. At least I got some decent smoke to calm down from time to time. I'm a bit too nervous right now so sleeping potions are most welcome here too...LOL!
Thanks for your support! Very much appreciated!
:shy:

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Thanks a lot mates! Yeah, I know I have been away for too long. It's just that I'm about to close my shop and have started looking for a new job so I've got lots of work to do. Ain't that cool right now, it's bit of a rollercoaster, but I'm pretty confident all will be fine again soon. At least I got some decent smoke to calm down from time to time. I'm a bit too nervous right now so sleeping potions are most welcome here too...LOL!
Oh dang sorry to hear that brother.. I know you will bounce back mate

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Head up,back straight and most of all stay positive. things can only get better for you my friend

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.. Here kickin it about to start grilling

My 1 auto DNA El Fuego is doing awesome. Sprouted and stood up on its own and all

Now the other 2 are kinda behind and are acting different then how the other did.

This is my first auto experience so any advice is awesome1 is Purple Amnesia by Short Stuff & other is Himalaya Blue Diesel from Short Stuff also

I know you gents have grown autos
@str8smokn @THCdurk @Ooopsi @Vggir @superskunk4u

20160424 112030
20160424 112203
20160424 112211
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah,sorry I just read it again.
They are probably just slackers in the beginning .
They should be in bigger pots from the beginning if they are Fem'd.
The less stress the better they do..
Do they both have tiny little first sets of leafs?
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Short stuff makes some good girls. Always got some tasty smells mainly fruits in the two different strains I've grown from them. But they look good bro just give um time and they'll all be about the same size pimpp

Top Bottom