New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Luscious stuff?
For me i like to keep it simple. I use just the basic nutes and teas. Most nute companies w have ya addin 10 things to ur mix but ime keepin it simple is best.
I've been reading on making compost tea.. Do you make yours at home or buy it made

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here's the Short Stuff auto of Himalaya Blue Diesel. This is the one they grew the short tap root.. This was yesterday around 5pm.. When I get home from school I throw a new pic up. Interested to see how she looks today.. I've learned to be a little bit more patient

20160424 115833
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Fighting damn fungus knats that will not die and I don't wanna lose my crop.. So I'm kinda sensitive about my shit right now lol.. My apologies mate

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Fighting damn fungus knats that will not die and I don't wanna lose my crop.. So I'm kinda sensitive about my shit right now lol.. My apologies mate
It's cool man. Let the nevilles go as long as it needs and all will seem so much better. I think it was no 1 of mine in top 3 thread

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

It's cool man. Let the nevilles go as long as it needs and all will seem so much better. I think it was no 1 of mine in top 3 thread
Sweet
Yea I got her from a buddy along with the C99 I have and to be honest I didn't know the flower time was that long until about 2 days ago lol
She's definitely taking her time to open up that's for sure

Nice you have a thread on here about it? I'll have to find it

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Sweet
Yea I got her from a buddy along with the C99 I have and to be honest I didn't know the flower time was that long until about 2 days ago lol
She's definitely taking her time to open up that's for sure

Nice you have a thread on here about it? I'll have to find it
No thread on here I took a couple year break from posting online, I'll try n dig out a pic at weekend. It's the strongest hesdiest most uplifting high I've experienced.
She could take longer could take less, so so so worth it

Top Bottom