New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I had to cage my 2 outdoor plants yesterday . Of course I wait until,after the wind storm.they survived the storm better than me putting the Tomatoe cage around them..
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I had to cage my 2 outdoor plants yesterday . Of course I wait until,after the wind storm.they survived the storm better than me putting the Tomatoe cage around them..
STR8
Dude I had a hell of a time getting the cage around mine also.. Then after I put it on I'm like how am I gonna water it now so had to clip holes lmao

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Well after having to toss all my clones and my big ass Neville Haze that I had in 3rd week of flower I dropped new beans and am moving forward.. I also topped each pot with a layer of perlite.. The few gnats I had left hated the shit

I did end up having to toss 1 of the Purple Amnesia.. Her tap root didn't amount to anything so I tossed her.. Shoot out of the 6 seeds I dropped, all but 1 popped.. Good deal.. Can't beat them odds

So far I've dropped and they popped
2 DNA El Fuego AF
1 SHORT STUFF Himalaya Blue Diesel AF
2 SHORT STUFF Purple Amnesia AF
1 DINAFEM cheese Reg Fem

I did a mix of 2/3 Happy Frog & 1/3 OF
Mixed Extra perlite
Mixed Bone Meal

20160502 190501
20160502 190429
20160502 190443
20160502 202117
20160502 202127
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What happened to the ones that you had to toss! :)
They were the 10 clones I did and the 1 Neville Haze..
Had a major fungus gnat problem and I couldn't get the soil to dry out no matter what I did.. Then found out the C99 was a bad pheno.. Then had major concerns that the Neville Was a Herm and she was in the cab with honey boo boo and by some how and not sure if it was from the Neviile but had 2 of my good size colas off because I found seeds on her

So instead of risking my whole medication cabinet I just got rid of what I know was a problem and dropped new beans which already sprouted..
Must say I had amazing germ rates with the beans from herbie

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hiya Folks,
@Vggir and I are working dilengently together on several grows. We are currently sexing out 10 seedlings given to us to try. We also planted another flat of regular seeds by the same gifters. Today I filled up one cloner and set to fill another.
After 6 months of interruptions Vggir is about ready to begin growing again and I am starting her girls here. Growing without her enthusiasm was quite depressing. When she called me saying she is growing again I danced a granny jig. My friendly competition is back. Yayyy!
I made this scrap page to show you an update. Please tell me if this is too big or if you are unable to see the pic well. I need to know..lol

Seedlings may 2016
Top Bottom