New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

Hiya Folks,
@Vggir and I are working dilengently together on several grows. We are currently sexing out 10 seedlings given to us to try. We also planted another flat of regular seeds by the same gifters. Today I filled up one cloner and set to fill another.
After 6 months of interruptions Vggir is about ready to begin growing again and I am starting her girls here. Growing without her enthusiasm was quite depressing. When she called me saying she is growing again I danced a granny jig. My friendly competition is back. Yayyy!
I made this scrap page to show you an update. Please tell me if this is too big or if you are unable to see the pic well. I need to know..lol
This looks awesome Granny!!!! Love it! Can't wait to see which are females!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I'm going to do 2 gg#4, and 2 blue dreams, one indica Pheno, and one sativa Pheno. Looking forward to this so much!!!
Nice.. I'd like to figure out how to get a few beans from a breeder or however you gotta do it

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@GrammaHydro they are looking amazing.. Definitely looking forward to watching them grow

You're welcome to drop pics, knowledge on farming or anything else you wanna talk about

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I've been looking super hard on finding some new exotic beans and its not just what I'm looking for yet

I guess I'm looking for something that someone created on their own but I keep.seeing prices of like $90-$100 for 5 beans and that just damn crazy

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hiya Everyone
I have been working my old butt off the last several weeks. I have been playing hard too ha ha. My third grow room has expanded and I am lovin it. You already know I have created an outdoor retreat..my back porch..with all the lovely flowers and herbs in their lil growing pots. Well the last few days I have had the pleasure of making Lotion Bars and Lip Balms..yes they are medicated..ha ha.
Tonight in about an hour @Vggir and I are gonna chill out in my retreat. I am making her seafood nachos and we are gonna have beer too. Maybe we will make another batch of lotion bars. I will post pictures later.
Happy Friday 13th

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hiya Everyone
I have been working my old butt off the last several weeks. I have been playing hard too ha ha. My third grow room has expanded and I am lovin it. You already know I have created an outdoor retreat..my back porch..with all the lovely flowers and herbs in their lil growing pots. Well the last few days I have had the pleasure of making Lotion Bars and Lip Balms..yes they are medicated..ha ha.
Tonight in about an hour @Vggir and I are gonna chill out in my retreat. I am making her seafood nachos and we are gonna have beer too. Maybe we will make another batch of lotion bars. I will post pictures later.
Happy Friday 13th
Heck yea @GrammaHydro
Good for you ladies, and enjoy the night..
You definitely have to post pics or it didn't happen lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom