New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Wanted to throw up a few new pics of the Cheese. She's doing great besides me waiting a tad to long to transplant her. I upped her to a 5 gallon and its her final move. With the 3 gallon move I added the super soil I got from a worm farmer. I'm gonna give her 2 weeks to rebound from the move then flip to 12/12.

20160715 150106
20160715 144301
20160713 212140
Monster762

Monster762

Ahh. this is where I belong. I'm new to growing indoors too. Just started flower on my first grow 8 days ago. Running green crack and sour diesel. Feminized. So far I think I'm doing ok. I been addicted to this site for a minute now. People here have a lot of good input.

Monster762

Monster762

Anyone seen a leaf like this before? It's weird how the blades are stacked behind each other in uniform just this plant all leaves are like this green crack 8th day flower cycle
IMG 0455

Ecompost

Ecompost

Bout to pop a couple of el fuego beans what's the taste and high like?
high is very kush like imo, its decent, makes good oil, its terpy and lemon fuel, dirty diesel type smell and more fuel on the taste on the one we kept. Guess its a bit like headband to taste

Ecompost

Ecompost

Anyone seen a leaf like this before? It's weird how the blades are stacked behind each other in uniform just this plant all leaves are like this green crack 8th day flower cycle View attachment 724898
yeah I have on a limited edition Training Day from DNA. Its a Trainwreck X. it was good man. had a few fans which had like sun leaves growing on the same meristem, under and over the main fan leaflets. I got one at the moment which has fan leaves with a double sickle centre leaflet. I will post a pic :-)
Are you organic? Sometimes I find for some reason, a wider range of phenotyping potential among organically grown plants of a single seed type, may be this is the one bro, cherish it just in case.

Monster762

Monster762

yeah I have on a limited edition Training Day from DNA. Its a Trainwreck X. it was good man. had a few fans which had like sun leaves growing on the same meristem, under and over the main fan leaflets. I got one at the moment which has fan leaves with a double sickle centre leaflet. I will post a pic :)
Are you organic? Sometimes I find for some reason, a wider range of phenotyping potential among organically grown plants of a single seed type, may be this is the one bro, cherish it just in case.
I'm close to organic as I could be I guess. Soil with perelite and desert sand mix. Worm castings. But now I use general hydroponics calimagic and advanced nutrients bud blood ,rhino skin and bud candy. But cutting out the bud candy cause I hear it leaves a taste.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I'm close to organic as I could be I guess. Soil with perelite and desert sand mix. Worm castings. But now I use general hydroponics calimagic and advanced nutrients bud blood ,rhino skin and bud candy. But cutting out the bud candy cause I hear it leaves a taste.
yar ok, I dont know about the taste thing in AN buddy but I take your experience. Calcium is a good thing to add if you dont have it in the water you use or in the soil thats active. It certainly boost the flavor imo. Dont know about the others, but i assume they are PK boosters. So many nutrients, its hard to keep up. I am entirely unconvinced by all PK products. I dont use one, have tried but didnt find enough value after taking leaf samples etc. I think I get enough in the base products I use to not need the extra, but I have had the odd P crazy monster. I usually make up a P feed using egg shells, a toasting torch and some white wine vinegar for these hogs. You can just shove an egg in your media and it will soon break down and add both P and ca among other beneficial, esp if you are using a white wine vinegar for its acetic acid as a solvent. I have nano milled some guano that I am trying now tho. Foliar so only up to week 5 max. i tend to use it around week 3-4

Monster762

Monster762

I used to crush egg n crab shells in outdoor mix. This was 10 years ago. The bud candy is microbe food. Supposed to add sweetness to the bud. I like to taste the dirt it was grown in a little bit. The bud blood is a 10% phosphorus boost as you said. Outdoors I never really used anything. Just good mix of soil and mixed it in with the natural soil. Watered with bat guano n worm casting tea mixture. Mainly it grew itself. First indoor project and it's a lot more complicated to me. But looking good so far. Everyone jumped on me cause I refused to go 12/12 until 3 ft minimum. I now see why. I flipped at about 2 ft and I'm out of room 9 days into flower. Have 9ft ceiling though so trying to make em reach for it. I really want to avoid chemical nutrients. But had to use what was available. I jumped in it half prepared. But learning quick.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I used to crush egg n crab shells in outdoor mix. This was 10 years ago. The bud candy is microbe food. Supposed to add sweetness to the bud. I like to taste the dirt it was grown in a little bit. The bud blood is a 10% phosphorus boost as you said. Outdoors I never really used anything. Just good mix of soil and mixed it in with the natural soil. Watered with bat guano n worm casting tea mixture. Mainly it grew itself. First indoor project and it's a lot more complicated to me. But looking good so far. Everyone jumped on me cause I refused to go 12/12 until 3 ft minimum. I now see why. I flipped at about 2 ft and I'm out of room 9 days into flower. Have 9ft ceiling though so trying to make em reach for it. I really want to avoid chemical nutrients. But had to use what was available. I jumped in it half prepared. But learning quick.
you go sir, sounds like you learn fast to me and thanks for the data re BC, helps me when others mention it. 170 forms of phosphate in soils, just need the living system to access it in its plant preferred form

G

GrowingBeard

What's up everyone! New to post and growing. Very small grow. I currently have 2 b.o.w seeds going in FoxFarms Ocean forrest in 2x2x4 grow space under 600w LED. Temp stays around 79-82° I do have space vented with fresh air and two small fans inside. I guess my question is how far from my plants do I want my light? And should I keep them both or flower only 1 considering space? Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom