New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I think ur plan might work, tpdressing also slow releases nutes.
I`m a big fan of tea brewing too, combining flowertabs with tea will work too, read the plant in the proces, she`ll tell u how she want`s it;)

That's exactly what I'm learning to do!

outwest

Dodge

Dodge

Hey Krasi wonderful grow man!! So what happened with the hermies.. did you have a ton of buds with seed? I am just starting my battle with hermies on a much smaller scale... If you were able to manage your hermie problems on a large scale then perhaps I can do the same... I have eight females, three of which have shown balls... no good. You did an excellent grow!! Congrats!!

Krasi

Krasi

Here are the pictures of yesterday, i had some issues figuring out how to work with the new foto uploader:D
12/12 day 57, visual flowering day 43.
Atumn is the main theme, bug budz is secondary, 7 more days to go.

P1010554
P1010558
P1010560
P1010564
P1010565
P1010566
P1010567
P1010569
P1010573
P1010581
P1010574
P1010575
P1010598
P1010594
P1010595

Krasi

Krasi

Hey Krasi wonderful grow man!! So what happened with the hermies.. did you have a ton of buds with seed? I am just starting my battle with hermies on a much smaller scale... If you were able to manage your hermie problems on a large scale then perhaps I can do the same... I have eight females, three of which have shown balls... no good. You did an excellent grow!! Congrats!!

Dodge, thanks dude, i`m still running this round as u can see, at a given moment of this run, about two weeks ago i stopped peeling and plucking the balls and banana`s.
It`s a battle u can`t win at this scale, i haven`t seen too much seeds yet, but i`ll defenitely find them when trimming, on a smaller scale it`s much easier to control, but u have to really examine the plant every inch.

Do you know the reason why they went hermie on u, a light leak maybe, or ur timer settings.
Any way Good luck with that.

flowamasta

flowamasta

beautiful work man! just round the bend..... i'm sure you will have more quality smoke than hermie mate, the plants look remarkable, and full of wild colours, made the best of a given situation... :)

outstanding!

Dodge

Dodge

Dodge, thanks dude, i`m still running this round as u can see, at a given moment of this run, about two weeks ago i stopped peeling and plucking the balls and banana`s.
It`s a battle u can`t win at this scale, i haven`t seen too much seeds yet, but i`ll defenitely find them when trimming, on a smaller scale it`s much easier to control, but u have to really examine the plant every inch.

Do you know the reason why they went hermie on u, a light leak maybe, or ur timer settings.
Any way Good luck with that.

It's hard to say the cause... It is only one of the strains that hermied.... the other has shown zero hermie traits. Thankyou for the info. I check my plants from head to toe every day. I scrutinize them regularly, so reading how you say that I should be able to control them on this scale I am going to let them live and finish out.

Krasi

Krasi

Flowamasta, thanks, indeed, it was looking bummer at a point when i discovered the hermies, i`m glad it turned out okay, now it`s waiting 6 more days, then hang `em to dry and finally let the scale do the talking;)

Dodge, it`s a choice you make, nad then make the best of it, best of luck to you man, hermies can deliver, that`s a fact:rolleyes:

Krasi

Krasi

Howdy Farmers,

the past few weeks me and a good friend were preparing a guerilla grow in de woods of Holland.
A lot of work was done, we upgraded the earth a bit with organick chicken manure pallets and fresh heavy fertilised organic soil.
Today was transplanting time.
The plants were allready pregrown at an indoor location and were getting big fast.
After transplanting we stuffed a buffer tab in the earth close by every plant, threw some azo`s as topdressing, them we sticked the plants for stability support.
Just when we finished up and left the location, the rain came, perfect.
Pictures of my first guerilla adventure.

P1010604
P1010605
P1010606
P1010609
P1010610
P1010611
P1010612
P1010615
P1010616
P1010617
P1010619
P1010622
P1010623
P1010626

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great, Krasi. If it's anything like your last indoor grow, shit's gonna blow up. What kind of considerations do you have to make when growing outdoors in Holland?

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Half baked....:D

Outwest, let`s hope so bro, considerations, well Holland, has a north sea climate, that`s cold and wet, some summers are soaked, some are okay, but almost always wet, therefore it`s best too find a strain that can handle cold and wet...like Danish strains, very mold and fungus proof too.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer colas Krasi! Thx for the eye candy...

Dodge

Dodge

Hell yeah Krasi!!!.... Now this is what I call ENTERTAINMENT.... looking forward to seeing how these guys grow.

Krasi

Krasi

Haha thanks Dodge, i will drop in some pics of my guerilla grow from time to time:D

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey HeyKrasi i was missing for a short time i saw the ladyies are coming to their end, so nice I wish you good times with them :) I will continiue to watch your thread and hope to learn more from you ! I am starting outdoor too in the mids of May with some auto strains :) Wish you luck brother
P.T.

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Pavka brother, thank you, yes, i`ve decided too take `em down upcoming tuesday.
That guerilla growing gives such an adventurous feeling, just like old times, good luck with your outdoor activeties, did you manage to gain some organic buffertabs?

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Thank you! No i will buy them next week from Nirvanas site becouse they didn't answered me for the shipping from nMEEKS site that he suggested :/ Good luck you too, I will stick around :)
P.T.

Top Bottom