New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Then the update from yesterday.
12/12 day 22, visible flowering day 8.
The girls (and hermie`s) drink very good, 1,5 liters a day per plant.(0,4 gallons)
I strated bottom feeding twice a week.
Flowering is going well, vegative growt will end in a few days now, the average plant length is 70cm (27,5 inches)
I had to supercrop some branches to maintain an uniform canopy.
The latest pics.

P1010210
P1010211
P1010212
P1010213
P1010214
P1010215
P1010217
P1010219
P1010220

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

wow Krasi the ladyies are perfect I hope for no more hermies :))

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks man, i hope so too, so far so good, the plants look so good, there are so many branches and they all want to go up, towards that light.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

fucking right bro that room is looking gorgeous...love your setup....cheers bro!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Krasi, First let me say I approve of the new avatar! Less distracting, but holds the same impression!

Now, onto those monstrously large colas you have developing! Great work man! Sorry to hear about the hermies, I dealt with that also this round. Those girls are just looking so happy still, I guess it was just in the genetics huh? Keep it up!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

MitchyNugz, thanks alot man

Dan Klover, thank you too :D

nMEEKS, my other Avatar wasn`t working after the update, this one i have also running at the Dutch forum.
My plants are developing rapidly, the pics are an impression of 8 days of visual flowering.
I sse big budz developping, the only pain in the ass are those hermies, indeed genetic weakness.
I`ve castrated them and now keep a sharp eye on them, when they keep growing balls i will eliminate them.:D

ofnalx21

ofnalx21

Congrats krasi, the ladies are beatiful.... I hope others take note of this grow. This is very nice.
Michigan USA is watching!!!!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey krasi, everythings looking great in here, they are showing how healthy they are w/ those 9 leafed fronds. Glad to hear no more hermies.

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks Aerojoe, it really hit me hard when those balls appeared, i`m very happy they haven`t come back

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Farmers, more disaster over here, i found some more heries, and honestly i think there are more.:confused:
I had some temperature problems that i blame, i will have to make some adjustments on this location.
However i will finish the round, it will be a lot of extra work, removing seeds and when ready with removing seeds.
The plants do build on in the budzz, here`s some pics.

P1010245
P1010249
P1010254
P1010255
P1010269
P1010272

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the appearance of more hermies. . . good luck keeping everything happy as they finish up and moving into the next run with things a bit more dialed! Those girls still blow my mind when I think about the fact that they were flipped at only a week of veg from seed! Your plants may be hermies, but your grow skills still shine IMO!

-Meeks

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry too bro! Hate extra work. You are doing a great job though. Everything still looks very well kept.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Clearly you're on top of things, and while the damage will be more than you wanted, it will be less then you expect. Keep it up.

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

nMEEKS, thanks bro, more hermies, bummer, after the round i will be reconstructing and adjusting some things, a watercooled cooling battry will be placed between the air intake, this will be combined with a canal heater, wich will be triggert by a thermostat.
I will test that on the fem amnesia seeds, after that i will be going over on cuttings from a motherplant of my own.

M.S.T., thanks, i`m willing to work a bit harder and indeed the look healthy and no stress sighns as in red/purple coulouring in leafs or branches, it`s a combination of hermie sensitivity of the strain and the temperatures peak of 89.6 ºF and a minimum of 61.7 ºF that triggeret the plants to go hermie on me.

Outwest, thats well said, thanks a lot bro:)

half baked

half baked

hey krasi man, im so sorry to hear bout those f**king herms bro, i had 1 or 2 last round do the same to me :mad:

plants are looking great tho bro, proper healthy, what ya got the gavitas set on watts wise bro?

hb

Krasi

Krasi

Half Baked, thanks dude, it`s a setback but not all is lost, i got the Gavitas on 1000watts, i will not be switching to 1150 this round.

half baked

half baked

i hear ya there bro, im gonna put my gavita on 1150 2weeks into flower, ive had them veggin under 1000 already ya see so want to jump up in watts for flower, gonna have to run that tent at night tho lol

yh bro just means even more time with the ladies checking them out :rolleyes:

do you always run from seed or do you use clones too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom