New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayouBud

Nice Equipment Bro... Welcome To The Boards!!!

Mind if I join the show? Awesome start homie, lovin the huge ass tent! Is this your 1st grow? What are the dims(dimentions) of your tent? You may have posted this info, forgive me, I'm going through mid life crisis now. lol
Thanks again for posting and sharing this grow! I'm subbed!
Keep up the killer work!

Be Kynd,
BAYOU

ollie5572

ollie5572

Wow great setup! I can really appreciate a nice clean setup like that. I to like to keep things clean and straight. Ive been in a buddies growroom and it makes me kringe. Very sloppy and dirty. Anyways... awesome job. I cant wait and ill be following.

Krasi

Krasi

BayouBud, thanks and please do join in, the dims are 2.40mtrs length x 2.40mtrs width x 2.15mtrs heitgh.
I had many grow before, never this professional, as in the 1000watt double ended hps lights and the light emitting plasma`s, and mostly from cuttings.
This is my third grow from seedlings, i love seedlings, and the first run with this set-up.

ollie5572, thank you too, i agree, a growroom should be clean, it keeps you sharp on the crop, and excludes pests and deseases.

Krasi

Krasi

Hi Farmerfanatics,

Day 5 vegetation

The sprouds have turned into little plants, and they seem to enjoy all the lights voilence.
I have two oddities among the girls, they only have two one fingered leafs and then a small deformed leaf.
They have good colour, vegetation goes as it should, i`ll maintain a 18/6 light schedule for about 9 more days, then i`ll switch to 12/12 blooming stage.
Also by then the Gavita pro`s should be turned on to 1000watts per lamp.
The photo`s of today

P1000967

P1000970

P1000968

P1000969

P1000972

One of the two odd looking girls

P1000974

C

Casa Verde

Yo krasi just poppin in to say wsup bro.. i changed my passw on WF.and forgot it 2 .
Fck Stoner so i cant log in anymore ,i gave them a notice but yet no response.

Good Luck on what you do best my man!

Greetz!

Krasi

Krasi

Casa Verde, thanks bro, i will.
And about your WF password, if they don`t respond, keep sening mails, drive them nuts, they will respond in the end :D

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Looking good bro looks like there will be a jungle in there by the time your done and thanks for checking my thread take care and stay high brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Krasi

Krasi

KILLERCHEF420, thank you too for dropping in here, i`m working on it, and hope there will be a dense field of resinous big ass buzz, so help me god. :rasta2:

I`m also in a kind of two minds, if i should give them 5 more days of 18/6 then top/fim or flip the switch to 12/12 right now and go for cola head budz?
Any tought, advice or input is welcome

Krasi

Krasi

I`ve made the decision to switch to 12/12 blooming stage on friday

Here`s some pics from my previous grow, Killingfields from Sannie Seeds, a really beautiful and super tasty strain

Gallery 30844 12863 5409668

Gallery 30844 12863 147355

It were 10 plants heavilly supercropped

Krasi

Krasi

A little update, i`ve just been with my girls, they look better then i could imagine.
Temperatures enabled me to switch to 825watts per HPS lamp, friday when i switch to 12/12 shedule, i`ll switch the HPS lamps to 1000watts.
Also the tensiometers told me that i will be watering on saturday or sunday for the first time, about 300ml per plant.
Pictures, this friday :cool

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good, Krasi. Can't wait for updates!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I`m also in a kind of two minds, if i should give them 5 more days of 18/6 then top/fim or flip the switch to 12/12 right now and go for cola head budz?
Any tought, advice or input is welcome
If your not in a rush I'd wait a few days before the flip.

A little update, i`ve just been with my girls, they look better then i could imagine.
Temperatures enabled me to switch to 825watts per HPS lamp, friday when i switch to 12/12 shedule, i`ll switch the HPS lamps to 1000watts.
Also the tensiometers told me that i will be watering on saturday or sunday for the first time, about 300ml per plant.
Pictures, this friday :cool
Hey krasi, you got a lot of crazy gear I'm unfamiliar w/. I wish I was on the up and up w/ all this new expensive technology.
How do you use a tensiometer? how can you tell when it's time to water w/ it?

Krasi

Krasi

Aerojoe, i`ve decided t flip on friday.
A tensiometer is a divice for suction pressure measurement of the soil, we in Holland measure and calculate it in Mbar, i believe in the US you do this in kpa.
So for cannabis plants the ideal presure is between 90 and 130Mbar, everytime the meter reaches 130 i give water until it reaches 90Mbar.
But when i start a round and water the soil for the first time after planting, i let the soil get a little dryer, until it reaches 190Mbar, so that the roots go seeking for water.
When they seek the pot they grow, and that`s what i want for starters.

Jellybean, nice, enjoy the ride :)

J

Jellybean

i want to see whats up with plas-maz!

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

right on for sharing with us bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom