New Here

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Easy there big fella.....he was just jokin around......dont let the dog off the leash....ya just got here.....
Yeah true but the first person to talk to me when I got her was this guy and he played that sarcastic bs with me as well.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

is there something I can put in to my soil that will stop it from letting the ph go down as the nute gets eaten

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I gave them more nute and higher ph water at 7 I figured it take more then just one or 2 waters right?

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

I gave them more nute and higher ph water at 7 I figured it take more then just one or 2 waters right?
I don't have time to talk about this right now kinda busy and from the looks of things you aren't going to try anything anyone suggest so I'm sorry but I don't think I can help, I see like six threads all about the same plants.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I don't have time to talk about this right now kinda busy and from the looks of things you aren't going to try anything anyone suggest so I'm sorry but I don't think I can help, I see like six threads all about the same plants.
I was talking to G replying to his ? to me and I think more like 3 threads but yah probably more like 6 lol

Crazyfukah

Crazyfukah

Hi tinderthumbs, now the little box in the left hand corner says new , I Ben a farmer for 40 years nice to know I'm not the only newbe in here !!!

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

Damn why are you even fucking with this thread. You don't have time. Your arrogant! I really hope you can find somewhere else to release shit. Cmon and relax, smoke a fuckin bowl. Don't go the rude route.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so bc of a damn moth or something landed on my light and blew it up I got lucky I was in the room or I would of had a fire ill get pics when the bulb is cool enough touch

Latest posts

Top Bottom