new led/cfl grow-growing green

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kid606

nice progress since i watched last time..
how about resin production? you notice any difference to classic grow lights?

S

shivavaranessi

dammn this led grow is insane it looks like las vegas in that grow room
i bow down to you bf74 im definatley goin to buy more lights for my setup now take a look at my grow my girls seem to be doing ok there second week in but i want my grow to turn out summit like yours bro lol got any pointers :D
shiva

PICT0031
PICT0052
PICT0025
PICT0028
B

bf74

nice progress since i watched last time..
how about resin production? you notice any difference to classic grow lights?

Thanks kid606- and dont believe the hype-you get just as much resin glands with hps-I dont think leds can necessarily produce more glands-I havent seen it, and no ones shown me any proof.All in all its about even, I'd say.

B

bf74

dammn this led grow is insane it looks like las vegas in that grow room
i bow down to you bf74 im definatley goin to buy more lights for my setup now take a look at my grow my girls seem to be doing ok there second week in but i want my grow to turn out summit like yours bro lol got any pointers :D
shiva
beautiful man, I love it! I forgot how well 1 good ufo produces-2 weeks and buds are forming away-I like the extra floods -looks like you're thinking of an upgrade-feels good knowing these lights are doin their job.Great pics bro-send some more if you get a chance!

S

stoned_desi

HOw long till they are done? Are they able to give u the yield that of HPS? What about the desity of the flower - any different from that of HPS?

B

bf74

fairly dense-not as dense as hps, my next grow will be 150w hps-270w of led- I know what I usually get with the 150-so we'll see.My observations on 1w led units is that they will grow pretty buds by themselves-just not alot of them.Not enough intensity.Add cfls-add a more balanced spectrum+ intensity-you have a better grow system.Add hps-bang!Now this pertains to your 90w ufo's and 1/2 watt diode panels.I'm not talking about the 20w homebrew set-ups on the net.I think you have one here-guy got REAL results-the ufo's are toys in comparison.

S

shivavaranessi

update on my grow

hi bf74
though ide swing past and give you an update on my neck of the woods lol
shiva:smiley_joint:

K2 3
G13 2
Unkown cut 4
Unkown cut 2
Group shot
S

shivavaranessi

cheers bf74
i hope to get my led grow as good as yours someday soon
what srain is that your growing in there
peace

B

bf74

thank you my friend, the budded plants are Barneys Farm-Nightshade, the plant on the far right and far left are a mystery sativa heavy mix from greenhouse-someone screwed up and printed Himalaya Gold on the package, I've grown it before many times, and it didnt look anywhere near as sativa as those plants.

S

shivavaranessi

that barneys farm nightshade looks heavy
i might have to look into that one
cheers buddy:yes
shiva

B

bf74

definitely do-responds very well to pure led.I did the same thing you did-first use all led to see how these things work on their own- you've obviously proved that to yourself- looking at your bud development, I predict a sweet harvest of high quality tops- btw-when I added a little uvb-a reptiglow(reptile bulb-26 wattcfl-) the development of trichomes increased noticably(not dramatically) but it's the trichs we're after eh? And props for beefing up the spectrum with floods-check out the cree 1w diode floods-12w-ebay for like 40US- I have 4 of em- A very useful supplemental light source-fills in those elusive spectrum gaps-or something like that.Some units like the Lumigrow are using red/white.But I've read that blue covers the useful light as well as white.So who knows-like this orange led thing-they apparently help with flowering and overall growth due to alleged carotenoid development.I dont think they know why it works truthfully, so the quest continues, peace

B

bf74

I'm all Nightshaded up-SHADY- what I meant to ask is, do you have any modifications planned for the next led grow-planning it was the fun part for me. It gets addictive.How could a simple hobby like this be illegal?

B

bf74

So are LEDS comparable to 125w or 250w sodium?

Cheers

whats up? I'm still backing my hps as a prima- primary light source- 125-250w will produce wonderfully in a small space at a fraction of the cost of leds- I'd go sodium first, then add leds incrementally-if so desired.

B

bf74

I think shiva may prove me wrong with that awesome ufo grow-I highly advise everyone to check it out-that's one ufo!!

S

shivavaranessi

I think shiva may prove me wrong with that awesome ufo grow-I highly advise everyone to check it out-that's one ufo!!

lol nice one buddy your still comng out with sme phat-ass budd i want that nightshade im going to order some of those babys next week
peace bf74:damnhippie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom