Veg 010
Veg 011
Veg 012
Veg 013
Veg 014
Veg 015
Veg 016
Veg 017

Update first week of veg b3 is leaning towards sat side probably the c99 coming out b2 and b3 are displaying hybrid traits and b4 plus baby b are following there mum madam i guess . to me they all display good structure .

str8smokn

str8smokn

All looking killer my man,what's in the middle front row,looking sativa type? Is she the skunk?
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

All looking killer my man,what's in the middle front row,looking sativa type? Is she the skunk?
STR8
you nailed it bro the ones in the smaller pots have been the b team so not as much love . just moved them all in as plants seem to love this tent ;)

str8smokn

str8smokn

I like.. I have not (of course )grown any sativas myself,what's the flower time on her? Have you grown her out before? She just looks nice with those thin leafs.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

very nice... I'm trying to turn one of sheds into Two 4x4 rooms for my meds, then I can start trying more genetics. I've got some Mnt Cook seeds from Kiwi seeds I'm going to try next. Been sitting on those since they won the cup. Just been waiting until I knew what I was doing, didn't want to waste them.Lol
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Updates with measurements sorry about some of the blurred pics didnt realize un till now. Im really supper happy with the Barbs great vigor great structure nice strong plant big leaves on the whole , now if one should be a male , jackpot . But i cant see any male signs yet . Any off them would make a good dad so im not fussy .
First review 001
First review 002
First review 003
First review 004
First review 005

A month younger than the others this has been a goer from sprout probably the most indica leaning staying low and bushing up nicely . Nice squat structure good spacing and nice dark green leaves , its a winner for sure.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

First review 006
First review 007
First review 008
First review 009
First review 010

b1 and b3 r almost bookends they r both the tallest and got over the fim real quick once again there more indica leaning , However when they sprouted they showed strong sat leanings . big healthy plants give big healthy buds :)

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

First review 011
First review 012
First review 013
First review 014
First review 015

B4 has great structure awsome foliage and would be a good mum imo leaves arnt as big as i thought they would get ,cause when an infant she had the biggest by far . but she is showing her feminity and im almost inspired to do some clones off her . so out of a pack of 10 ive got 5 that i rekon are all keepers thats pretty hot in my opinion.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Forgot to mention 3 have a real piney with a hint of lemon scent , jury is still out on the other two .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

After much stalk rubbing it's piney fruity kero/fuely smell some are stronger in a certain smell but they all have hints of them

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Update buy view there all supper healthy the bronzing on leaves is light reflection .

Top Bottom