New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guy barnes

guy barnes

Lady Spade, you are the one hyping things here, even trolling.

You're seeking to confuse people and make out that some guy, pissed off at you for stealing money from him, is a troll against the whole community. When the truth is this guy was only attacking you until you brought Neville's name into it. He has now mistakenly assumed that you and your husband, the illiterate rimmeo, are in league with Neville and Shanti, when really you just sell beans... and not very well. You throw around these names in an effort to confuse and twist the situation.

The gist of the situation is that you and your husband have some people to pay back... you should also be honest with the guy that is attacking you and say it isn't anything to do with Neville. You are harming Neville's reputation by dealing and acting in this way, and he should drop you like a hot stone. You're in it for the wrong reasons.
she has nothing to do with rimmeo dont start rumors she is friend with the spammer not rimmeo get it right. she's just confusing us. rimmeo is the victum here that spammer has attacked the whole community even mr nice seeds has taken fire from that jerk. Nevil and many others

hotRod

hotRod

grow them yourself and get your own information.
or be patient and polite and the people who are growing them will share their experiences.

the super kush will be one of the next ones i start, i need a kush male anyways.
it will be about a month before that happens though.

Hey Jack
I like to see pictures and grow logs of strains that are being hyped before I buy.
like most folks

hotRod

hotRod

these beans are for sale and I'm researching before I buy.
Have the Gush and Super Kush been tested ?
if yes Pictures and reports please
If not
How about pictures and reports of the parents used.

Most breeders that are pushing their gear love to share the results!

skunkushybrid

skunkushybrid

she has nothing to do with rimmeo dont start rumors she is friend with the spammer not rimmeo get it right. she's just confusing us. rimmeo is the victum here that spammer has attacked the whole community even mr nice seeds has taken fire from that jerk. Nevil and many others

I'm a member at MrNice seeds and nothing is going on with that site. No fire, not even a wisp of smoke... that's bullshit.

The drama centralises around rimmeo... i'm saying it like it is, not starting rumours.

Rimmeo owes people... he robbed the wrong guy, now he's crying because the guy says bad things about him on the interweb. Not just crying but even involving people that he sells beans for. Get it right. So now you're saying Lady Spade who has been outing this so-called hacker all over the forums, is in league with him.

LOL. this sounds worse than some of those conspiracy vid's i've seen on youtube. Is she an alien, or maybe a shapeshifting lizard?

guy barnes

guy barnes

I'm a member at MrNice seeds and nothing is going on with that site. No fire, not even a wisp of smoke... that's bullshit.

The drama centralises around rimmeo... i'm saying it like it is, not starting rumours.

Rimmeo owes people... he robbed the wrong guy, now he's crying because the guy says bad things about him on the interweb. Not just crying but even involving people that he sells beans for. Get it right. So now you're saying Lady Spade who has been outing this so-called hacker all over the forums, is in league with him.

LOL. this sounds worse than some of those conspiracy vid's i've seen on youtube. Is she an alien, or maybe a shapeshifting lizard?

Listen you have it all wrong rimmeo just talked to shanti and shanti said the spammer has been sending emails from the chec republic and rimmeo owes nobody nothing. So really enough with this shit i know of 10 people who have all recieved thier stuff and gotten some extra, all were very understanding the guy got sick so lets have a little compassion. Ive never seen so much drama and incorrect info. He has all the new stock and is the only one who nevil trusts so whats that tell ya i just got the NEW LIST and there is some real great shit this year so lets not screw things up for everyone. really the guy was hospitalized and you all condem him he fixed everything as soon as he got out ive waited a month or more from some of these seed dealers it just so happens rimmeo turns things in a week or less thats his strong point. I hope this clears up what the sppamer is brain wasdhing all of you's

guy barnes

guy barnes

kind of funny shanti lets him back on the forum everyone who no's him know's his new handle the guy has been around 30 years with nevil I really dont think they are going anywhere!!!

E

E.T.

wassup guy,
would love to see what's crackin' for this year...

Smokin Moose

Smokin Moose

Lady Spade
this thread is 10 pages long with zero information confirmed.

In today's world of breeders there is always plenty of information on new released crosses
pictures, grow logs and smoke reports. This thread has nothing
Did you not see the series of images I posted about the Super Kush. To say this thread has nothing is ignorant and the act of a troll. Also, if you use Google you will find a grow journal of mine for the Super Kush. It is at my home site.
It blows me away when I see this immature drivel from some folks in this thread. Golly gosh but the Planet's most iconic seed breeder has just released some new strains after a forced hiatus, and idiots miss the point and nit pick about minor details. For myself I am just so happy that Nevil has re-emerged onto the global breeding scene.
Just in case you need reminding, here are some pics of Nevil's Super Kush.
Frosty Super Kush 004
Rainbow Chunky and Nevils Super Kush 8 weeks into flowering 017
Nevils Super Kush and Rainbow Chunky day 60 011
Nevils Super Kush and Rainbow Chunky day 60 010

Nevils Super Kush and Rainbow Chunky day 60 028
Nevils Super Kush and Rainbow Chunky day 60 006
Rainbow Chunky and Nevils Super Kush 8 weeks into flowering 001
guy barnes

guy barnes

Did you not see the series of images I posted about the Super Kush. To say this thread has nothing is ignorant and the act of a troll. Also, if you use Google you will find a grow journal of mine for the Super Kush. It is at my home site.
It blows me away when I see this immature drivel from some folks in this thread. Golly gosh but the Planet's most iconic seed breeder has just released some new strains after a forced hiatus, and idiots miss the point and nit pick about minor details. For myself I am just so happy that Nevil has re-emerged onto the global breeding scene.
Just in case you need reminding, here are some pics of Nevil's Super Kush.View attachment 248920View attachment 248921View attachment 248922View attachment 248923
wow that some nice stuff moose and i agree with you 100% i just dont get it. why all the drama with all these beautiful pic's that what im interested in

guy barnes

guy barnes

dude your talking bullshit now rimmeo owes nobody why do you feed into this crap all of a sudden you just show up here and no everything we have been here since the begining and all no rimmeo so we know better than you will ever from reading your postsi would think you and lady spade are togther do you no him? have you gotten anything from him no you havent but yes we have and know this is a bunch of garbage wheres the people he owes you gona make them up too come on we see right through you people

guy barnes

guy barnes

Just in case you need reminding, here are some pics of Nevil's Super Kush.View attachment 248920View attachment 248921View attachment 248922View attachment 248923
you know ive been sitting here looking at these pic's moose and WOW those super kushes are loaded with the resin they really are nice plants i will say. Nevil sure does no what he's doing im glad he's back too for many years we had to buy others work and it never panned out like nevils does you can always find that special plant in just a pack instead of several packs

guy barnes

guy barnes

Only the Rainbow Chunky is impressive to look at,I have grown out Mango Haze LTD(LOL),took 20 weeks,LOOKED great,huge buds,great smell;absolute crap to smoke!!!
NONE of these strains could you CALL Nevilles.
They belong to ALL of us;no one has the monopoly of fine ganja breeding skills!!!
Some peeps love to scam others though!
It' all hype!
have you tried any of the new sativa hybrids he's offered the MM x NH21 is really good and it's been about a 12 week finisher on average also the NH19 x MMs is a real nice one great hazey taste you can definatly tell when someone fires up a jibber of that stuff very distink smell you really should try one you will be impressed they blow away all those older haze hybrids maybe from the new genes being used

guy barnes

guy barnes

Only the Rainbow Chunky is impressive to look at,I have grown out Mango Haze LTD(LOL),took 20 weeks,LOOKED great,huge buds,great smell;absolute crap to smoke!!!
NONE of these strains could you CALL Nevilles.
They belong to ALL of us;no one has the monopoly of fine ganja breeding skills!!!
Some peeps love to scam others though!
It' all hype!
well to be honest i havent seen you post anything thats made the cover of high times or any other publication. Do you have any breeding work you can show us id love to see some pic's. Here in the USA they are starting to patient thier strains. There's a colorado seedbank thats producing quaility seed which they have a patients on thier strains. Medical marijuana is now legal in 18 states and by the end of the year they are predicting there will be 24 medical states. the US is setting the way nowadays when it comes to legal marijuana. Colorado is voting for legalization this year and california is also voting on a new legaization bill. It wont be long before the whole USA is pro marijuana

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv got so many reports for you guys in this thread reporting one another for comments made its silly. Iv deleted and edited tons of posts in just this thread alone it's crazy. If this is a topic everyone can't act like educated adults (like we all are) then this conversation and thread arnt needed around here.

Talk about your Neville finding weather it be good or bad....but please do so in a respectful way to each other. Nevilles seeds arnt available here on the farm....iv had people say this wouldn't fly if it was aliens stuff getting talked about like this....not the case. There are haters in ever breeders forums. I delete posts in everyones forums. Stop all the hate....we are all here for the same reason. Iv said this a million times and I'll say it a million more. People that are down with the community....breeders...growers... Card holders.... People that supply meds to the sick...people that are informative...ext ext all help out around here and make this a community. Why would anyone want to get shitty with each other.

Bottom line.....respect one another so I don't have to close the thread please. I'd hate to see another thread closed because people can't act right. Thanks fellas. Hope y'all are having a great day and much love to you all. ~Smf.~

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is there a Nevilles big bud or something similar that finishes before oct. at the 40- 45 lat?

Top Bottom