New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guy barnes

guy barnes

shanti sells critical mass which is big bud x afghanny harvest before the end of sept in new england or early skunk same finish and devil all finish by oct1st if this helps at all in rhode island the critical mass will harvest about third weel of september really nice bud structure and covered in resin just like a coating of flour

guy barnes

guy barnes

well we know that what was your user name im on there now. Ill tell ya we still find excellent
plants from his copies of copies so i have no complaints with shanti's gear

guy barnes

guy barnes

Here is a few more of my pollen chucks!!!
Ask me any thing about them,I'll tell ya straight!
No scam goin' on with me!?!
what is the 1639 called is that a black rose strain that has some really nice color and bud structure to it. those came from your familys seed stock also or are they available some where id love to add that to my collection nice stuff!!!!

Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam

To who's concerned:
These new strains are NEW!
I mean that might be the very reason to why this thread doesn't have so much grow-info and pictures YET....
But i know some of you are very eager to see just that.
And for that special reason i will post 2 now:

DSC 0058

DSC 0061

I hope that seeing these beauties will ease yr minds a bit and you'll be able to have sweet dreams about what is to come...
I know i will...

guy barnes

guy barnes

so what rasta khan is doing, threatening a bunch of other growers, is ok by you?

how do you know what is going on between rasta khan and rimmeo?
thats what im saying everything is going great again with rimmeo i just recieved my stuff with in 2 weeks of sending so thats great in my opinion, so i dont understand why this guy is holding on to something that had nothing to do with him!!! It makes you wonder what his agenda is dont it well enough with this back to this thread. Jack did you see moosey's pic's of that super kush and the Chunk looks pretty awesome doesnt it!!!

jack hairy

jack hairy

yes, they do look pretty good.
ive cut down two more of the hawaiian hazes, these were at 90 days.
Not bad plants really, looks like the yeild is pretty good like the NH35 x kangas.
im not sure how long i will keep these longer ones around,
as there will be many more NH dominant plants to look through,
but a smaller faster flowering one will be kept for a while.
1 out of 3 plants is a good sign to find this special quality in.

so far out of 8 females of nevils seeds, i have only one plant that i wont keep for another round,
and it looks like about 50% or more are very good quality.

ive smoked 4 phenos of the NH35 x kangas 04 sativa.
i like them all but one is the one i will get rid of, mainly because its too leafy.
one more pheno is still going at 92+days and might be done at 100 or so.
so far thats 2 out of these 5 , with one left untested, that are very good quality.
so far i am satisfied with what i am seeing, cant wait till i see more.

guy barnes

guy barnes

yes, they do look pretty good.
ive cut down two more of the hawaiian hazes, these were at 90 days.
Not bad plants really, looks like the yeild is pretty good like the NH35 x kangas.
im not sure how long i will keep these longer ones around,
as there will be many more NH dominant plants to look through,
but a smaller faster flowering one will be kept for a while.
1 out of 3 plants is a good sign to find this special quality in.

so far out of 8 females of nevils seeds, i have only one plant that i wont keep for another round,
and it looks like about 50% or more are very good quality.

ive smoked 4 phenos of the NH35 x kangas 04 sativa.
i like them all but one is the one i will get rid of, mainly because its too leafy.
one more pheno is still going at 92+days and might be done at 100 or so.
so far thats 2 out of these 5 , with one left untested, that are very good quality.
so far i am satisfied with what i am seeing, cant wait till i see more.
WOW jack thats pretty good so for the most part it worked out pretty good how is the smoke from strain to strain simular or different. Were yhe buds pretty dense or fox tail like

sun

sun

you guys ought to relese some of these seeds to be sold here at the farm .The nev oax , & the nev x mm s sound great.

E

E.T.

Rimmeo, can you tell me more about the kariba that nevil used?
The nh3 is quick flowering (12wks?), so is the kariba +16wks?

waayne

waayne

Folk's I've deleted and edited this thread for the last time....

Everyone on here needs to get back on topic and treat everyone else with respect......

Skunkmasterflex was serious when he suggested everyone get back on the topic of Neville's seeds......

I am going to make that same suggestion:)

waayne

jack hairy

jack hairy

i have a NH21 x MMS male that will start to drop pollen in about a week.
I also have a couple MML x S5 females that are just starting to bud.
good timing.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Hi Jack,
(or anyone who knows)
Do you know if the MM S is actually a Mullum Hybrid instead of the pure Mullem Madness?
I think the MM L is the straight Mullem,but do not know for sure.
Also do you know if any of the MM L hybrids will be or have been made with the MM L on the male side?
I would like to get a Hybrid Seed with the pure MM L on the male side without being hybridized first.
peace
scorpion

guy barnes

guy barnes

you guys ought to relese some of these seeds to be sold here at the farm .The nev oax , & the nev x mm s sound great.
they are being sold but just not here dont they just do auctions here. I no the guy selling them tried to put up a auction but the requirements were too much to go through when they were moving just fine on thier own

guy barnes

guy barnes

Hi Jack,
(or anyone who knows)
Do you know if the MM S is actually a Mullum Hybrid instead of the pure Mullem Madness?
I think the MM L is the straight Mullem,but do not know for sure.
Also do you know if any of the MM L hybrids will be or have been made with the MM L on the male side?
I would like to get a Hybrid Seed with the pure MM L on the male side without being hybridized first.
peace
scorpion
it's just a earlier version the late mullium was the gaint 20 footer you had to see it around kanga posted the pic' or maybe bushy it ended up yielding about 14 pounds Im sure i can find the pic if you havent seen it

guy barnes

guy barnes

one day last week rimmeo went to sign in and they wont let him sign in anymore maybe from the spammer one one no's

Scorpion

Scorpion

it's just a earlier version the late mullium was the gaint 20 footer you had to see it around kanga posted the pic' or maybe bushy it ended up yielding about 14 pounds Im sure i can find the pic if you havent seen it
I think I got it now.
2 Mullem Plants at play in the new seed.
MM L (Female ,Long Flower)
MM S (Male ,Short/Early Flower)

thanks
s

guy barnes

guy barnes

revisement went to the room today and were smelling the gush and super kushes and before i thought they smelled fruity but today the smell seems to have changed to a piney fuelly earthy smell now that they are close to harvest. and they have gotten so much more denser and have swelled up so much this last week i am amazed this these two strains i would recommend for anyone to try very easy going i will get some pic's before harvest.

Top Bottom