New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Originally Posted by bushweed
viewpost.gif

Nev had a sample of Colombian he was enthusiastic about when I saw him last. Unfortunately it didn't get smoked as a fresh sample of MulluM was being tested. That sample from the big tree Kanga calls the beast was still wet and yet, despite not having the 3 month cure that is prescribed as a minimum, Nev was red eyed and very high and described the effect as electric. The boys were very excited by this (Kanga was especially speechless after just 3 tokes
biggrin.gif
And Nev having smoked a bit more, kept asking, "Are you sure you've got the cuttings from this?"
biggrin.gif

For my part I have smoked some of Kanga's 15 foot MNS Nevil's haze and wasn't disappointed. I can clearly see the similarity with the MM that Nev describes, for while the smell is different (not as sweet as MM) the taste is almost identical and the effect is of the same intensity. There are however, some differences. The NH seems to animate the tester from within and propels the consciousness into the stratosphere - if I could say the Oaxacan puts the smoker right into their heart chakra - the Haze pushes one right up into the crown chakra and illuminates everything below. The MulluM on the other hand seems to illuminate everything outside of the smoker and invests the surroundings with a divine luminescence. As such I would say the MM is more trippy, more visually distorting than the NHz, while the NHz is a more soaring, esoteric high.

In the ancient Indian philosophy of Vedanta, two of the philosophical pillars are: I am God and: Everything is God. For me Nev's Haze confirms the first pillar, and Kanga's MM the second
smile.gif
Both are very cerebral, yet mentally devastating in quantity, with absolutely no ceiling.

Nev is currently focused on crossing the long flowering NHz with MM, and the short flowering NHz with Kariba. Then its a question of how to integrate the beautiful flavor and mood enhancing effect of the Oaxacan.

A lot of strains are still being tested and crossed, but few have impressed like the ones mentioned. Nev says a lot of strains when first smoked give a semblance of that old 5Hz high, but drop off after half an hour whereas the good stuff keeps you up there for hours. While the boys didn't like the smell of the Purple Mexi Thai - they certainly enjoyed the effect, and Nev was particularly interested in sourcing the Mexican in that cross (of which 15 seeds exist), because it reminded him of the Mexican he loved and lost in the eighties. And then crossing that to Kanga's Oaxacan (in the same way as crossing NHz to MM) to strengthen and ameliorate the existing elements in both.

If you didn't know who Nev was and you saw him in his new environment, you wouldn't look twice; so seamlessly does he fit into the local milieu of rustic bohemian misfits. But spend some time with him and you realize the guy has one focus to which all other concerns are secondary - what's the best dope in the world - and how can I make it better?

E

E.T.

great post scarhole. keep that info coming....
loving the pics rimmeo, thanks

R

rimmeo

great post scarhole. keep that info coming....
loving the pics rimmeo, thanks
I think the pic's make the experince here much better to break things up you no at least you get to see the end results from others all over the world

R

rimmeo

I think the pic's make the experince here much better to break things up you no at least you get to see the end results from others all over the world
i was told this year we will be seeing more mulliuns bred to the famous NL#5 and im told it will be a much better smoke so im looking forward to offering those in the future

R

rimmeo

This is really good writting scar i would have much rather read herbs haze article written in your words you really seem to be able to put the words togther with great meaning

Scorpion

Scorpion

can you pull the entire bushweed corntrash thread?
...I think Kangativa and Bushweed made some nice comments with the varieties we are beginning to grow now.
the MM S and the Oaxacan in particular.

R

rimmeo

it's been over a month now from when i started checkeing i guess shanti is making a settlement with nevil so they are working things out

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

can you pull the entire bushweed corntrash thread?
...I think Kangativa and Bushweed made some nice comments with the varieties we are beginning to grow now.
the MM S and the Oaxacan in particular.

I don't have time yet.
Got to do a English paper today. Lol
But here's a link.

Just change the page number in that url to go to the next one.
Post The good quotes here?

For instance.....

"Nevil has selected his NHz for a trippy high that braces both the heart and the eye - something that elevates us above the sexual centers From what I've smoked - a bouquet of cardamon and orange with overtones of incense from Babaji's lost cave in Badrinath... a precursor to the crosses that will enable Master Nev to negotiate the ascent to Mt.Kailash where Shiva himself is waiting to anoint the Lionhearted King with the shining Cup of God!
BushWeed"

H

herb

Hi rimmeo,
Well, one of the foremost objectives for a sales man is Product Knowledge,the more you know about the product you sell the more information you will be able to provide to the client,which by the way IS the buisness if you think about it proper,without the client ,you have no buisness.
So with that being said,you should make available to the client as much accurate information about the product you have,being very careful to maintain accuracy in that information.
Also,the product must be priced according to market standards,12-16 per seed is expensive even for The Best Cannabis Cup winners of all time,that is high priced seed.

Now Im no fool,I know I could spend a grand or more on seed and all I need is 1 solid female plant to cover all the expense and waay more...but hey,
what about jimmy firstimer,the guy who wants to get started and try what all the old peeps have been yapping about for years,
you need an introductory ,economical line of seed that is at least half the price of the top line NH x MM hybrids.
No way the ortega seeds should be 12-16...maybe 6-8 would be more accurate .
OK bro,you follow that advice and I assure you sales will increase.

I want to say so all will know that I harbor no ill feelings to you rimmeo,so no worries mate.
I would be quite overwhellmed too if I were to do the work you do.

Take Care of The Client and The Client Will Take Care of You

peace
scorpion

WRONG! If you were gifted seeds for free from my dad or from myself, and they are used for breeding and f2's then they should be given away for free since the seeds we give away are just seeds we will never grow and have absolutely no value to us and should never be used for someone to profit from. I am referring to the OG Raskal or Cali Connection seeds that were given away for free that people are labeling and trying to pimp off as Ortega old school strains

Scorpion

Scorpion

I had a nice long reply typed out and realized that it was just too much information for open forum,
the rest is in your msg box.
I dont know what the beef is bro,
My ortega seed and plants are from Mr Nice which I purchased from him myself.
as far as
Pimping Off...well Ive never sold a seed to anyone in my life...and Im sure youll understand if I dont discuss what was sent or gifted to me from anyone in particular.

Indica hybrids IMO should never be priced as High Quality sativas.

so you see I am neither Pimping or Profitting from anyone other than my own green life style,eh? welcome back herb
you have a message.

Scorpion

Scorpion

this is page 2 from msg.
(edited for content)

Lets start at the beginning so you can get the whole picture.
I first chatted with your dad at mns when he first made it known who he was,
I believe it was the grail thread.
Later on he said he wanted to send me some seeds and he did.
Now when I got them there were three foil packs.
These packs were unlabelled 1 contained 5 seeds,1 contained 11 seeds,and the last one contained a small sample bud which also contain 2 seeds,1 immature and 1 ok ,neither germinated.
Well I smoked the sample flower and told your dad it reminded me of the Hawaiian Hash plant I smoked in Hawaii in 1979 (first hawaiian grown weed I ever smoked)
exactly same flavor and aroma profile and looked exactly like it did in 1979.
He replied to me that
Oh,you must have got the Fire OG and SFV OG seed by mistake.
Enjoy them.
I also told him I had recieved the Ortega seed too from another source ,
Your dads reply was
Hey you will like those Ortegas.
And trust me I DO!
I also told your dad I will just call the seed Dogless #5 and Dogless#11 since that is how many seeds were in the pack and since they were fems the pedigree will read really strange,
that is how the name came about.
Not One Time did your dad have ANY objections too any thing I said.
He actually is one of the Nicest People I have Never met.
Why would I think otherwise?

Not one time was OGraskal or Cali Connection ever mentioned to me by your father.
All the males were pulled but one and that one was given to a friend to breed to a g13skunk female
for his seed crop next year,he is poor so I gave him a male.
Am I a bad guy for this?
The 12 females are being flowerd out to see if my Ortega male selection is good.
So far they exhibit hybrid vigor,lush shiny green color and smell like a blend of mom and pop.
Does this make me a bad guy in your eyes?

If you are upset that I said the ortega seed is priced too high then I am sorry that offended you.
I still feel that way about all Indica seeds unless you can show me an Indica that will get me high for hours like a good sativa,
maybe that is a personal call since I prefer Haze to Kush any day of the week.

But no need to dress a brother down in public I think.

As far as Pimping anything
I have never and dont intend to make any money off your old mans name or work.
I like him and have a deep respect for him too.

Ill see you later this week maybe and we can hash this all out over a big bowl of my hash,
Im sifting it this weekend.
peace herb
for real

scorpion

Latest posts

Top Bottom