New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Gotta stand up for the indicas!

I'd love to try some of this 4-hour-high sativa, scorp. Where do I get some? LOL.

Maybe it's body chemistry...maybe it's just years of smoking indicas..but I've grown/tried many of the Shanti/Nev's offerings with high hopes and never found anything as potent as you describe. In fact, the Shanti Mango Haze "Limited" release from 2006 or 7 (@ $150 a pack) was the last sativa I wasted time on in my garden. 17 weeks and the pot certainly had "no ceiling" as touted...because...well, you could smoke it all day and never catch a buzz.

No indica has ever let me down like that...... (OK, maybe some of the Gyppers stuff) I'd sure like to have my mind changed though.......:)

Funny to see such a fuss re "Ortega". I remember that cut from years ago. (10?) Those kushes are very Ortega heavy from the looks of it cus the cut I had for awhile looked just like those Super Kush shots. Chunky stuff.

be well

s h

R

rimmeo

well thanks to this guy rasta khan spamming all over the net you need someone to refer you over here sorry

R

rimmeo

he's the spammer thats been spamming all our names in google groups and some peoples he mixed up with a different company for me but he's a real jerk off outting drpurple and many others i seen your handle mentioned too it's under rec.drugs.com in google

R

rimmeo

he's the spammer thats been spamming all our names in google groups and some peoples he mixed up with a different company for me but he's a real jerk off outting drpurple and many others i seen your handle mentioned too it's under rec.drugs.com in google
shanti has invited all of us back did you get a email from him the forum is up you might need to reregister i did

skunkushybrid

skunkushybrid

WRONG! If you were gifted seeds for free from my dad or from myself, and they are used for breeding and f2's then they should be given away for free since the seeds we give away are just seeds we will never grow and have absolutely no value to us and should never be used for someone to profit from. I am referring to the OG Raskal or Cali Connection seeds that were given away for free that people are labeling and trying to pimp off as Ortega old school strains

The beans only have no value to you because you can't be arsed to work them... if somebody else decides to work the genes then they can do what they like with them. As you can see happening. Not worth crying about it.

jack hairy

jack hairy

so who is this steve young?
wheres he from? and why is he messing with us?

R

rimmeo

i dont no he's a spammer i thing from canada but not sure i guess he dont want to see anyone with the good genetic's because he's screwing it up for everyone

R

rimmeo

I wish this thread had less Drama and more info on the strains

- seems to be a lot of drama with these beans
what info are you looking for i will answer any question you have start a conversation with me and i can help you with all the info directly

E

E.T.

I'm sure people would like to know all the differences between the nevilles haze used....nh36, nh21, nh3, etc.

R

rimmeo

ok well the nevil haze used in the new strains was done from a selection of 50 nev haze females NH21 being the best followed by the NH36. The NH21 is msotly sativa thai like the NH36 is like the NL#5 HazeC . The NH3 is a male that was bred to the kariba to improve that strain

E

E.T.

thanks rimmeo. are there expected flowering times? ...besides starting @ 12wks for the kariba, mullum and oaxacan?

hotRod

hotRod

Excellent
Info on Gush and Super Kush please
-Flower times
-info on moms and dads used like flavors, highs, aromas
-any pictures of moms or dads
-any dried Nug shots of Gush or Super Kush
-what does the Gush taste and smell like
-what does Super Kush taste and smell like
- highs of both
Thanks

Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam

Hi guys,
Very excited to see some of the first results.
Thanks for sharing.

My list:
Kariba x MM
MML x S5
MM x NH3 male
NH21 x MM male
NH36 x SkMM male
NH36 x Oax male

Cant wait to give them the go.
Cheers,
YS

R

rimmeo

Excellent
Info on Gush and Super Kush please
-Flower times
-info on moms and dads used like flavors, highs, aromas
-any pictures of moms or dads
-any dried Nug shots of Gush or Super Kush
-what does the Gush taste and smell like
-what does Super Kush taste and smell like
- highs of both
Thanks
Ill let you in on something the only difference between the superkush and the gush is the father the super kush has a G13 hawian father and the gush is the hawian sativax kush father the smells are simalar to kush with a fruityfuel with earthybacktone is the best i can describe and they finish at about 9 to 10 week many say at 8 weeks but ive yet seen that i like them well finished. well colored tric's so i would go 10 week. unfortunatly i do not have any pic's of dried buds just on the plant pic 1063 is Gush and 1128 is the super kush

100 1128
100 1063
R

rimmeo

Good questions. I'll post part of what I shared privately with Rimmeo, and add to it.

Steve R. Young started out in the photography newsgroups on Usenet. This was 10-12 years ago. He was rejected by his peers because his photography was not as good as others. So he was teased by other group members. He started to lash out in revenge against random posters in these photography groups. Now he's doing the same thing to various Cannabis groups and web sites. Steve R. Young is his real name. (obviously the "R" is important because Steve Young is a very common name) He lives in Ohio, in the Akron area. He is a real estate owner, that's how he makes a living. Renting slum apartments. So he has plenty of free time to hack and stalk people online. Some of his other nicknames are "Rasta Khan", "Fly Cooter", and "BowTie" (BowTie because he is a fiscal conservative Mitt Romney supporter who wants to see marijuana illegal).

(deleted some of the more personal info - sent more to Rimmeo including photos)

Chances are he's also the person responsible for attempting to steal mr.nice.nl and for the creation of www.MrNiceSeeds.org as well.
yes we beleave this to be true thanks for your help in this he's a real trouble maker if the tings he was saying had any truth to them would be one thing but all he does is misinform people and lie so any source of info he gives is bad

R

rimmeo

i dont no he's a spammer i thing from canada but not sure i guess he dont want to see anyone with the good genetic's because he's screwing it up for everyone
this info i beleave to be wrong not from canada maybe akron ohio

hotRod

hotRod

Ill let you in on something the only difference between the superkush and the gush is the father the super kush has a G13 hawian father and the gush is the hawian sativax kush father the smells are simalar to kush with a fruityfuel with earthybacktone is the best i can describe and they finish at about 9 to 10 week many say at 8 weeks but ive yet seen that i like them well finished. well colored tric's so i would go 10 week. unfortunatly i do not have any pic's of dried buds just on the plant pic 1063 is Gush and 1128 is the super kush

This has become confusing and frustrating and unprofessional
I thought
Super Kush = Ortega x Kanga's Kush

Gush = G 13 x Hawaiin

That's what is in the 1st post of this thread and same info on another forum
So what is it or do you even know Rimmeo

Top Bottom