New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Merry Christmas to all, regardless of your personal, religious, and American, CN, UK, Aus, Israeli, and Worldwide rights to experience A Peaceful, Loving, Understanding and Accepting style of Life!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

Derf

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Man I really specialize in heavy indicas....this was one of my first sativa mixed grows but i just had to rebuild with the best I could get...
If it were me, huck x heri would be my 1st choice...LUI F3 and Yeti F4s are both super sedative n muscle relaxing....uk blues n psych x heri are both potent meds...From this run on, youll see much more indica dom strains from me. Ive got a group of seeds on deck that will have alotta folks droolin:)
Hey Indican, glad I looked up on the seed list . those some primo rainbow lookin strains . Love the indica straight , or indica dom hybrids . Im Canadian. sorry to here bout the stuff you went thru . Been there.Peace and good vibes.
This is a strain I made 2 years ago, sold and gave MANY out..its a green pheno a med grower chopped yesterday, ROCs Grape Romulan x Herijuana....this is a clone, she has me a bud neen jarred 4 months waiting in Michigan ;) Called Grape Earth cuz thats exactly the taste n,smell u get...
this was my best cola :) lol would really like too check out more info thc? cbd? yield?
Home lyfe  167

B

bedo

Hey Indican, glad I looked up on the seed list . those some primo rainbow lookin strains . Love the indica straight , or indica dom hybrids . Im Canadian. sorry to here bout the stuff you went thru . Been there.Peace and good vibes.
this was my best cola :) lol would really like too check out more info thc? cbd? yield?View attachment 558373

Mota sent me test beans back in 2010-2011, can't remember exactly. One of the packs he marked Romulan x Herijuana. I haven't popped them yet and am curious if those beans are related to Indican's?

Peace
bedo

Indican

Indican

Yes^^^ @ bedo...rom x heri from mota? U need a spare left nut for em? Lol... Yes thats the same lineage of heri.
And all others on seeds, its that pm thingy. ;)

Indican

Indican

As far as thc n yield, my boy in detroit is gettin these crosses tested. Yield is really dependant on setup.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Blues x heri looks sexy as fuvk. I love when plants have that spacing between buds, looks exotic as shit.

Indican

Indican

Lol romulan x heri could be some special special shit. I have 2 veesions of bb x rom now, 1 crossed to a heri male. Motas romberry are beasts n i got a lil ROCs bb rom crossed to heri pollen on the romberry. Should be nice lil offspring to play with. Im an indica lovin fool so rom x heri sounds more my speed.
The heri x blues is bad ass shit lol. Ive got the reverse cross bout to harvest as well, uk blues mom x heri dad. Much better yield n total bb smell. Then now I crossed the 2, so now seeds will be ready of (heri x uk blues) x (uk blues x heri). I mayve said that earlier, i cant remember shit lol. As far as these new seeds, i may just send out to peeps. Idk, theyll def get grown tho!

Indican

Indican

As far as the left nut, if lance armstrong can win tour de frances with 1 nut, i can certainly give 1 away lol... I aint ridin cross country on a bicycle fer damn sure lol

B

bedo

As far as the left nut, if lance armstrong can win tour de frances with 1 nut, i can certainly give 1 away lol... I aint ridin cross country on a bicycle fer damn sure lol

The rom x heri is going back to daddy and he is keeping both nutz so all you ladies out there, no worries!!
:happy:

B

bedo

Seriously, I am glad to put them into your hands. You are the real deal fars as I can tell.
May I be the first to wish you a good grow with them! :fire:

bedo

Latest posts

Top Bottom