new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

im confused and just want to get it right the first time maybe after im setting it up ill realize it isnt as hard as im reading it i am a plumber by trade so want to hard pipe everything up nice nice

thanks again just want to set up right

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

When we dose we take say 5 gallons and add nutes, ph down or whatever at a heavy enough dose to adjust your UC to what's needed. I forgot to add if I am using my 55 to dose I pump water from my UC to 55 and dose as needed and then let my float valve take its own water back slowly through the float. My float can be used with my 55 or 160.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Not sure if this helps. The red shut off from the 160 is for humidifiers. The blue one and the one on the 55 go to the UC's float. My pump goes through the top of the rez's and drains them or fills UC with RO or mix from 55. The pump also drains UC. The hose bid feeds by gravity from either rez or I can fill a 5 from UC..
IMAG1230
IMAG1228 1

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

All4 thats gonna confuse the shit outta him hahaha

Dont worry about people kickin doors in the grow room if there coming in there coming in bro You want all that extra space every grow room I have ever had opens out

ri420patient

ri420patient

Not sure if this helps. The red shut off from the 160 is for humidifiers. The blue one and the one on the 55 go to the UC's float. My pump goes through the top of the rez's and drains them or fills UC with RO or mix from 55. The pump also drains UC. The hose bid feeds by gravity from either rez or I can fill a 5 from UC.. View attachment 274942 View attachment 274943

so how does the 160 fill the 55 that pump?or do you just fill the 55 from the uc mix like you said then let it go back in from the float valve

ri420patient

ri420patient

so how does the 160 fill the 55 that pump?or do you just fill the 55 from the uc mix like you said then let it go back in from the float valve

and what do u have bypass valves to shutoff when filling or draining

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

The 160 and 55 have a small pump in them that I use to pump ro into the 55 so I can mix my nutes.
and what do u have bypass valves to shutoff when filling or draining
Yes, I just pick which path I'd like my water to flow to or from by valves.
i see the pipe going up the side of the 55 on the second picture thats where the pump feeds from or fills
That pipe is the one that goes through the top of my rez's that brings water from my UC to my rez and is also an overflow drain in case I stone out while filling. Water can make a mes. I can use that pipe and the pumps in my rez's when cleaning and draining rez's as well.
what size pump is that your using
I'm using a 2200 g/hr for my draining of my UC..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I like dosin the epicenter and just use the strait r/o as top off water..alot easier for me to keep the ppm's dialed in...also i can feed several systems from a single top of reservoir by daisy chainin them with the strait water and nute the individual epicenters, that way they could be at different stages in the flower room and not be effected by the common top off source...saves three or four individual top off setups with drums

Tex

ri420patient

ri420patient

should i get a 150 gallon res or will i be fine with a 50 thats filled with a ro setup

ri420patient

ri420patient

waiting for my paint to come in today its a new line of reflective paint called growilla growroom paint its supposed to be 95% reflective i ordered it from monster gardens on the west coast it was only like 32 a gallon but shipping was like 57$ for two gallons anyone used this paint yet?

Top Bottom