new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

grabbed the chiller hanna meter ro setup 3 600 ballasts and light hangers for verticals already had 1 600 watt ballast to use i also bought 4 dual arc bulbs 600w instead of switching them out from mh to hps going to use them in veg then keep them in when i add the 3 1000 watt raptors above when flipping has anyone tried these in with the mix with hps. waiting for new net pots and pumps and the new bulkheads they came out with plus nutes meanwhile setting up the mini split and also just took cones in the new 60 site ez cloner going to run shark haze the first run. ill be posting pics as i get more setup

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sounding like a killer set up. I can't wait to see whatchya workin with. I've heard good things about the dual arcs. I was thinking about running them in my verts as well..

ri420patient

ri420patient

Sounding like a killer set up. I can't wait to see whatchya workin with. I've heard good things about the dual arcs. I was thinking about running them in my verts as well..

yeah i read someone else on here running them and i went to the store td and talked to the guy about them seems like it will be the way to go instead of buying two sets of ights ill be posting all about it and def will need help for my first run but with all these great posts on here it should be a great trip converting from coco

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

going to get a tent for mother and clones been doing so much work in there that mother got dusty

T

tipper619sd

looking good man cant wait to see em growing in new system

ri420patient

ri420patient

got em all wrapped up now going to start hanging the lights.Anyone have trouble with the hanna tri meters just wondering if i shouldve got the blu lab one i can still return mine i havent set it up yet

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Not sure about the Hanna! But u definitely can't go wrong with the blu lab guardian

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

guardian is nice. however, considering hannah is in woonsocket warranty scenarios should be no sweat.

Peace

ri420patient

ri420patient

guardian is nice. however, considering hannah is in woonsocket warranty scenarios should be no sweat.

Peace

Yeah that's what I was thinking local I can't go
Wrong just didn't want to run into a problem with plants in there but ill just make sure to calibrate every run

ri420patient

ri420patient

got all the 600s ran for the drops and ran some wires to pull the 1000s over to their location need to get two more hoods but there not needed til flip time so they can wait i hung the ac going to get that hooked up this weekend supposed to be warm still need my wall mount fans and co2 emitter i have a seperate monitor i was given which the emitter plugs into im assuming never ran co2 before but i know i am going to now with my better setup.Going to run the chiller lines tm im still waiting for my pump but it should be in tm or next day so i can finish installing the rest of the one inch plus where i got my buckets the epi is drilled for the return in the wrong spot so im going to get my other epi in tm or next day to. i have a 55 gallon drum im still trying to purchase a 75 gallon water storage locally to new england so i dont have to pay so much for shipping i found one locally im going to check it out for size but it was the same price as the one i wanted with shipping so we will see i am definately getting one so i have enough water storage to refill entire system any more input is very helpful im starting to ramble so peace

ri420patient

ri420patient

the babys im going to take 12 of the best ones idk why that pis is upside down but u get the point

Top Bottom