new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Hey man hit me with an update. Im running into the sane deficiency again starting around week 5/6.

Let me know exactly what you're using for nutes. I feel like I have a huge weight in my shoulders because I need to get things right.... Thanks for your time bro!

ri420patient

ri420patient

Hey man hit me with an update. Im running into the sane deficiency again starting around week 5/6.

Let me know exactly what you're using for nutes. I feel like I have a huge weight in my shoulders because I need to get things right.... Thanks for your time bro!
im using current culture line of nutes are you using a chiller? i just had the same problem you had with to much air was running 2 lpm on a ten site with about 110 gallons and cut it down to 100 lpm with just one air pump

slimjimham

slimjimham

I'm not using a chiller and experiencing this at about 500ppm max on 500, maybe I need to be closer to 400/450

slimjimham

slimjimham

You had the issue with the spotting that actually showed deficiency on the bud too?

slimjimham

slimjimham

And things still looking good with the 1 ml per gollin of magical? You leaving any more on this run you want to share? Thanks bro, hope you're killing it and had a good christmas!

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

And things still looking good with the 1 ml per gollin of magical? You leaving any more on this run you want to share? Thanks bro, hope you're killing it and had a good christmas!
My problem was nutrient lockout from to much air I believe I have it set now fine after a nice flush things are taking off now

slimjimham

slimjimham

.... Very interested to see how you pull it off. I have seen several grows showing killer results with cultured solutions but I just couldn't get what I wanted. Could be placebo and I'll know for sure by the end of the grow but they seem to like the canna line I switched to... Could be the 3x calmag I'm using now too though.

ri420patient

ri420patient

.... Very interested to see how you pull it off. I have seen several grows showing killer results with cultured solutions but I just couldn't get what I wanted. Could be placebo and I'll know for sure by the end of the grow but they seem to like the canna line I switched to... Could be the 3x calmag I'm using now too though.
I pulled all them plants starting fresh again

slimjimham

slimjimham

You gonna run the sane nutrients?

Its early in the game but thinhs look better i'm running 3ml calimagic

Canna a/b
Uc roots
Cannazyme
Canna boost
Canna pk 13/14 one time as recommended

ri420patient

ri420patient

What gives?
I think I had broad mites from the clones I had from someone they just weren't growing and were stunted I have fresh ones in now from th seeds I have darkstar,heavy duty fruity,and sage n sour

yukon369

yukon369

Looking great man! I'm very excited about a new uc pro build we are doing, and to see your setup makes me hope we finish soon!!! Just wondering how high your lights are above the buckets?

ri420patient

ri420patient

Looking great man! I'm very excited about a new uc pro build we are doing, and to see your setup makes me hope we finish soon!!! Just wondering how high your lights are above the buckets?
My lights are at 10' from ground so about 8 from buckets it sure has been hard getting here just keep pushing that's all

slimjimham

slimjimham

Things looking any better for you? Still seeing some of the same deficiency i have been starting week 5/6... Guys at the shop are saying I should change my res out every week instead of every two weeks mid to late flower.... Crazy because the plants look almost perfect till then

I just don't get it, if I'm giving a balanced nutrient why am I seeing deficiencies like clock work every week 5/6 of flower that progress till harvest. I swear I want having this problem when I first started uc, just lower yields... But since switching to canna my yields have gone way up. One plant put out 10.5z, prob getting closer to 30/35 per light depending on strains but I know it could be better!

Hope you are crushing it!

Top Bottom