new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

do you have a cs nutes chart ? if you want to keep it simple follow the chart . week one i believe it says ppms at 150 . 2ml a gal each veg a and b x how many x to get your ppms to 150 .and just simply maintain the nutes ppms weekly schedule .once they start going up as the weeks go along i would take a week to bring up the ppms . once you know your plants and the UC you will be able to push the nutes more .i have had super results just following the cs chart .

i have the chart and im a little over the ppms it says but i also added cal mag they seem to really like it so far shot up overnight and the roots are really taking off i took 5 gallons out and mixed them up in that then re added to the system ph is at like 6.1 i will prob add some ph down to try to get it around 5.4 and have it swing up to 6.4 for next week ill see how they like the ppms this week and take it from there thanks for stopping by i know this isnt as forgiving as dirt or coco so all the responses are great

ri420patient

ri420patient

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good bud! Can't wait to see them blow up with frosty buds...

ri420patient

ri420patient

Looking good bud! Can't wait to see them blow up with frosty buds...

thanks prob do 3 weeks all together for veg then flip i bought some fencing to wrap around them to hold them in place its 5 ft high so should do the trick its mostly a sativa strain so im sure they will stretch high

T

tipper619sd

this is start of week 2 so this was the first add back since the beginning my ppms are kind of higher then what the chart says but there eating it up and literally shot up over night looking good in there once my ac gets up and running either mon or tue i will fire off the 3 1000s to brighten it up in there and will pick up some cages this week to have them ready cause im hoping i need them well im sure i will need them

Looking nice real nice and yes cages are required in this system seriously. Should have put that in the catalog lol. Sounds nothing but big fire trees to me

ri420patient

ri420patient

is the growth as fast as it should be i think im going to lower the ppms a bit after reading here tn and a few other posts from other people on here it should be lower then what it is it was 397 last night and td its at 371 no burn or anythhing looks good temp is 86 rh at 63% co2 bumping at 1500ppm ph at 5.7 was 5.4 yesterday if any answers what i should do let me know im burnt peace

ri420patient

ri420patient

from the size it looks like those girls r gonna be i would prob cut them out to a a 4x6 hole vs the 4x2 they are now... just my opinion.. looking great in there....!!!
Think just where they want to pop out at cut them bigger

T

tipper619sd

How long u gonna veg them cause im sure they have potential to be huge plants. I would def get bigger holes they are gonna be beast. Looking great tho man keep up the good work.

ri420patient

ri420patient

How long u gonna veg them cause im sure they have potential to be huge plants. I would def get bigger holes they are gonna be beast. Looking great tho man keep up the good work.
Prob going to veg another 10 days ill def cut the fence to make the holes bigger td I'm going to dump about 50 gallons and fill with ph tap water at 5.5ph to try and get my ppms down and go by the cc chart I'm at 362 now but there not taking up to much water I'm prob to high on my ppms I'm going to try and get it down to 175-150 maybe

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is goin to sound crazy and nit picky but those small ass squares on your cages is goin to drive you crazy...I went in a cut out wire to make the openings roughly 6" x 6" made lower plant maintanance much easier when you can get your hands in there plus it makes harvest way easier IMO

All else looks killer.....diggin the slippers

ri420patient

ri420patient

Yeah after buying them and putting them up I'm definitely realizing that now I will go around and cut out the holes bigger thanks for all the input fellas

ri420patient

ri420patient

Ok I was going to change out 50 gallons of fresh water but waited til today and went in there and they ate 100ppms over night so from 362-252 over night I'm now at what they say I should be at on the cc chart ill let them eat up some more and add some nutes back tm the water level also dropped more then it ever has yet I'm on start of week 3 think I should still keep the ppms higher then what it says on the chart or try to stay close to it there seeming to really like it

Latest posts

Top Bottom