• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

In veg I run my ph up to 6.3-6.4 then bring it back down to 5.7-5.8

ri420patient

ri420patient

there looking good today roots are shooting out everywhere was wondering with high humidity in there will they not suck up as much water in there or more

J

jdubz401

Nice set up Bro your definitely on the track and from the looks of things you didn't take any shortcuts lol... Good to see another ri uc grower on the farm. When them ladies hit flower you will see them drinking a lot more water I was in week 5 or 6 flower last grow and they were eating like crazy lol if I'm not mistaken they were drinking my whole 55 gal top off rez every week crazy crazy crazy.

J

jdubz401

Also what kind of humidifier are you using I have a 5 ton mini split and can not seem to keep humidity in my room at all durning lights on tops it would be at is 45%.

ri420patient

ri420patient

Nice set up Bro your definitely on the track and from the looks of things you didn't take any shortcuts lol... Good to see another ri uc grower on the farm. When them ladies hit flower you will see them drinking a lot more water I was in week 5 or 6 flower last grow and they were eating like crazy lol if I'm not mistaken they were drinking my whole 55 gal top off rez every week crazy crazy crazy.
thanks man im running a whole house humidifier i put a float valve in it to keep it full so its automatic

J

jdubz401

Yea i looked back on the post and seen you guys talking g about it and seen it I have 2 of those and 3 more other ones and still can't get it by 45

ri420patient

ri420patient

Yea i looked back on the post and seen you guys talking g about it and seen it I have 2 of those and 3 more other ones and still can't get it by 45
is your room sealed up good what size room

ri420patient

ri420patient

so its been a week with no big ppm drop i added a little more plants seem to b ok roots are growing out nicely plants look good and green they have grown some but not explosive ppms are at 235 they were at 274 after i had added another 100 ml of cal mag when i filled the first time i added145 ml so 245 ml all together of cal mag and went to current cultures feed chart for a&b veg anything else i should try ph started at 5.4 or 5.5 and now are at 6.3 what else can i try rh is 65 in the day and 50 at night co2 at 1200 ppm its been like 86 in the day and 73 at night ive been having ac trouble so i bumped up the co2 from 1000ppm to 1200ppm ac should be fixed tm hopefully ill post some pics later

ri420patient

ri420patient

def good to see someone local doing the same thing what are you using for a nute line

ri420patient

ri420patient

Yea it's sealed up 14 by 18
i only have a 2 ton ac but been having problems lately hopefully fixed tm but without it temps been getting up to 86 -88 running the 4 600 verts dual arcs when the ac is on will prob flip on the 1000s to there vented out the room pulling from another room where the chiller is

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

my ppms have dropped by about 55 and was wondering if i should do a nute add back yet im currently at 230 ppm but thats also with 84 ppm in my water which i added about 20% tap to my ro the plants have been in there about a week and 2 days with only one feeding with cs nutes before i transplanted them

ri420patient

ri420patient

ok no answers so i went ahead and added another 200 ml of a&b and 100ml of cal mag and 2ml a gallon of uc roots waiting to see what the ph is and ppms end up being ill post results later cmon people get on the new to uc thread and throw up some answers and questions or whatever lol thanks

T

tipper619sd

looks like ur doing good man how often are u adding back?? I usually add back 1 a week but im still learning and i dont use co2 but everythiing is looking good in there.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

do you have a cs nutes chart ? if you want to keep it simple follow the chart . week one i believe it says ppms at 150 . 2ml a gal each veg a and b x how many x to get your ppms to 150 .and just simply maintain the nutes ppms weekly schedule .once they start going up as the weeks go along i would take a week to bring up the ppms . once you know your plants and the UC you will be able to push the nutes more .i have had super results just following the cs chart .

J

jdubz401

i only have a 2 ton ac but been having problems lately hopefully fixed tm but without it temps been getting up to 86 -88 running the 4 600 verts dual arcs when the ac is on will prob flip on the 1000s to there vented out the room pulling from another room where the chiller is
Yea I'm using cs nutes thinking about going back to house and garden or canna.

ri420patient

ri420patient

looks like ur doing good man how often are u adding back?? I usually add back 1 a week but im still learning and i dont use co2 but everythiing is looking good in there.

this is start of week 2 so this was the first add back since the beginning my ppms are kind of higher then what the chart says but there eating it up and literally shot up over night looking good in there once my ac gets up and running either mon or tue i will fire off the 3 1000s to brighten it up in there and will pick up some cages this week to have them ready cause im hoping i need them well im sure i will need them

Latest posts

Top Bottom