new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

The last pic is from the beginning and the other pics are about a week old ill take some more later

ri420patient

ri420patient

Seem to have a few gnats around the roots I was reading about gnatrol anyone use this in the uc

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yea didn't work too well for me when i had a infestation.Bayer Tree and Shrub killed them fast..

Amber

Amber

Agreed gnatrol did not do much for us either. We did find that mosquito dunks are pretty effective.

Capfan

Capfan

Dont Take this to the bank, but i am pretty positive the Dunks and Gnatrol have the same ingredient, also, root aphids in there later stages can look like gnat infestation..

Dunks/Gnatrol seems to just slow em down ( aphids that is ) Bayer Tree & Shrub in veg only will fix you up.

ri420patient

ri420patient

Dont Take this to the bank, but i am pretty positive the Dunks and Gnatrol have the same ingredient, also, root aphids in there later stages can look like gnat infestation..

Dunks/Gnatrol seems to just slow em down ( aphids that is ) Bayer Tree & Shrub in veg only will fix you up.

I can see them flying around little black gnats I'm in my 3rd week of flower I've been reading they can lay there hatchlings or larvae in the roots and can really fuck up my grow need help fast to get rid of them

Top Bottom