New Vertigrow SOG Stadium

• Thread starter vertigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Looking good man.. just don't veg for long and you'll be aiight

yea not too much longer on the veg. just realized this is in a 6x6 space damn bro ur gonna yield on this run

does that thermometer say its 87?

V

vertigrow

First off I would like to thank everyone for suggestions and advice......I have sooooo many things I want to try next grow already per ur guy's suggestions so thanks Farmers!!!!!

Yea It's a 6x6 tent and yea it said 87 with 20% humidity (I live in a pretty dry region)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just read through the entire thread and I have to say that I'm subbed for the show... You will get many bits of advice from many farmers, but ultimately it's the experience during this trial run, that will help you determine the best layout on your second and successive runs in this setup. Good luck on your grow! :cool

V

vertigrow

Just read through the entire thread and I have to say that I'm subbed for the show... You will get many bits of advice from many farmers, but ultimately it's the experience during this trial run, that will help you determine the best layout on your second and successive runs in this setup. Good luck on your grow! :cool

thanks shady,

the system is running pretty smoothly. I flipped the girls today, so i think i will start A weekly photo update. After this run I figured I can make all the adjustments I feel would improve yield.

M

mrdizzle

looks good dude I did a run similar to this once.

Dont be afraid to pull the racks up as close as they can to the lights then pull them back as they grow. I found you get a denser plant.

also 87 is a little warmer than your going to want in there and is going to hurt your yeild a bit

If you add some ridged ducting to your set up you could probably cool the tent down to 80*. looks like the cooltubes are close enought that you could add elbows directly over the tops to connect them. Ridged ducting makes a huge difference

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

YES, Weekly photo updates!

I cant wait to see how they fill out.

V

vertigrow

Thanks MG69,

I have 100 skunk #1 and 11 cherry pez (Decided to save a broken branch on my soil cherry pez)

Thanks for stopping by :party0023:

V

vertigrow

WEEK 1 Update!

Hey guys, just finished up week 1 of flowering and things are looking good!. Side A (1 week of veg) is looking awesome with pretty uniformed growth. Side B (No veg) is not as uniformed and some plants look a lil stressed but hopefully they will come around, it is only week 1.

Room updates:
1)New 160 cfm fan
AC and co2 fan

2)2 Box fans connected to the stand underneath the trays.
Dual box fans

3)Cool mist humidifier
Cool mist humid

4)Average day temp:77F 40%hum Average night temp:68F 50%hum
5)Decided to go dual spectrum with 2 600w MH bulbs rated at 3000 kelvins and 2 600w Hps bulbs rated at 2800 Kelvins.

Ph 5.6-6.7
ppm 840
also using 100% real lemon juice as ph down.

V

vertigrow

Hey Girls!

SideA & SideB wk1 day2.
SideA WK1 Day2
SideB Wk1 Day2

SideA & SideB wk1 day6.
SideA Wk1 Day6
SideB Wk1 Day6

SideA at 6 days
SideA Wk1 Day6 2

Dual Spectrum
Dual spectrum

An unfiltered Picture taken on my phone......!!!!
Unfiltered day6

H

haze1son

Nice set up bro. way to get creative. Did you engineer this yourself?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hey wassup vertigrow?

looking good man - those latest upgrades really improved your environment - good deal

I been checking in and just realized I never said whats up since you started a new thread

good luck with the grow

peace

V

vertigrow

Nice set up bro. way to get creative. Did you engineer this yourself?

Thanks haze, yea it was just a concept I had, I was going to lolli popin them but I have enuff space to let them go for a while.

V

vertigrow

hey wassup vertigrow?

looking good man - those latest upgrades really improved your environment - good deal

I been checking in and just realized I never said whats up since you started a new thread

good luck with the grow

peace

LOL thanks man, I knew you would get at me.

The box fans and the duct fan did the trick, I added the humidifier because I want conditions to be as close to optimal as possible. hopefully I get some dank medication from this grow.

also i'm using co2 do you think I should raise the temps again?

peace.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nah the thing about co2 is you dont need to raise the temps they are just more tolerant of higher temps if your blastin it

Top Bottom