• Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

another abandoned vert/sog grow

really wanted to see this one

oh well guess thats what happens when u dont take great advice

C

CoreyB760

wow you sure are negative... maybe he is just to busy harvesting his huge crop and getting stoned to take and post pictures.(i doubt it though)

B

Bobby Smith

another abandoned vert/sog grow

really wanted to see this one

oh well guess thats what happens when u dont take great advice

Actually he did take all the advice; it just took several other people saying the same thing as my "hater" ass to convince him.

And yeah, it's a shame that no vert SOGs ever really come to fruition online - hopefully I'll be able to buck that trend with mine.

Vertigrow, wherever you are I hope that you're safe and swimming in loads of ganja right now........no hard feelings, bro.

420Gator

420Gator

wow you sure are negative... maybe he is just to busy harvesting his huge crop and getting stoned to take and post pictures.(i doubt it though)

yea didn't mean to sound like that I was just following this one from the start and it sucks I don't get to see the rest just cuz this guy shot down lots of great advice (not just from me) so now we don't get to see the rest

I hope he's pulling down something useful as well I did try to help him with simple things more than once

V

vertigrow

about the update

sorry everyone for leavin you hangin for a while .... trimming took forever and a couple of days I have pictures to up load from the last few weeks and up to harvest.......me and the old lady took a lil trip where i dislocated my shoulder snowboardin lol.......long story short just been occupied with my grow room, and physical therapy but an update will be coming soon to anyone still subed!!!! again verry sorry for the neglect

1Luv

jyip

jyip

i just knew you'd be back by 4/20, and shiiizaaamm , here ya are,, i hope to see some fatty buds and big ### on ur yield as well.... btw,,did ya ever see that movie w/ed norton in it called Leaves of green?? he's got a spiral vertical grow going...good job w/ grow AND w/putting up w/comments n shit too! I would thought the nutes would b diff from top to bottom and the pvc wouldnt be strong enough after the cubes soaked up the flood feedings,,but all good, hey, now ya got alot of meds for your shoulder, so all is good peace out
jyip..but PLEASE PLEASE post them pic after for us k vert? a big thx and hopin ya speedy recovery from S boarding, whcih is easier on ya than water boarding fro mi heard anyhow..lol

jyip

jyip

oh i aldo go easy on the ppms too never ben over 900-1000 ever, but that is me

D

DoLLa420

I read this whole thread..

I knew this would come out kinda crappy.. because for one its like 100 plants under 4 600 watt hid lights...and only 2 were hps...wtf..post smoke and harvest report PLEASE vert..its been months..

Remember K.I.S.S.

Top Bottom