New Warehouse Build And Grow

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Drywall doesn't burn. My old house burned down with two vw magnesium engine blocks next to a drywall wall and the magnesium burned the concrete worse then the drywall.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Sup guys. I've been laid up in the hospital with a ruptured large intestine for 3 days now. They are sending me home in a couple of hours. Hopefully I can get to the warehouse with some help to make some progress this week. I'm starting to fall really behind schedule as of now.
Damn you MMA guys take some licks, maybe eating some quality extract would help it heal? I've been reading it's especially effective taken internally for GI issues.

Freshone

Freshone

I've used osb successfully many times.i spray it with kilz primer and two coats of behr premium ultra pure white flat paint,i have a room that's 5 years old and no issues yet,ive also seen block walls molded out to so it's really all about environs.i do cover my flower room walls with orca film but it's not necessary.
I've got some of A's work vegging right now surfer,optimus and krakens.i never got the starfighters,shit got ridiculous when those dropped,lol.optimus is crazy,straight lemon lime smell in flower,very loud,havent flowered the krakens yet.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know it's totally unrelated, but that would make a great kitchen floor. Nice work!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hey what's up farmers!

Things are moving a long nicely. The temporary veg space has been completed and I am day 4 of veg for these little babies. There is quite the genetic mix in this lot of seeds I've popped.

I'll start it off with this little guy. It's a genetic makeup is Chem T x Alien 4. The photo was taken at 3 days from planting.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here's a corner view of the room. It's going to house 10 4'x4' trays and ten 315 watt LEC fixtures for veg.

It's completely sealed, I've decided to start using Co2 in veg to see what difference it makes. I've read to run around 1000 PPM's... Anyone have any experience with this?

mancdank

mancdank

Here's a corner view of the room. It's going to house 10 4'x4' trays and ten 315 watt LEC fixtures for veg.

It's completely sealed, I've decided to start using Co2 in veg to see what difference it makes. I've read to run around 1000 PPM's... Anyone have any experience with this?
In my personal experience which I must admit isn't massive but I've found the sweet spot to be around 1400-1500. I thought at 1st raising it would be beneficial until I spoke to a buddy and he said just hit me with it at 1400 from the beginning and I must admit it worked hope this helps Bro rooms looking awesome :)

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Guy named spurr on a different forum goes into this at length, it's a good read worth tracking down with Google.

Robert72181

Robert72181

You're going to like it I had mine hooked directly to my oscillating fan And Watch your humidity levels peace brother

Homesteader

Homesteader

I run 1250 ppm until end of flower. Drywall is your fire protection and I would recommend to someone building any sealed room to use it as your top layer along with taped seams with tuck Tape and cover with orca film or glossy white paint.
Having said that. Your room looks great! What controllers are you using for CO2?

Last edited:
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here's a little of what's going on...

Genetic list

Chem T x Alien 4
Hawaiian Purple x Alien 4
Chocolate Thai x Alien 4
Blueberry x Alien 4
Alien 4 F2's
Ultimate Fighter
Old school Sensi Star stock
Indiana Lemons
3 Amigos
Sour Strawberry Kush
Alien Grapevine
PinkDawg
White OG
Yo momma
Lemon Thai
Kona Gold x ISS
IBG
Blue Moon Rocks
Meltdown
Fruity Pebble OG x Stardawg
Angus
OGKB
20k Jack
Red Velvet
Ewok
Super Urkle
Bear Kush
Bubba 13
Danny Boy
GSC
Urk N Purp
Big Smooth
The Candy

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
You're going to like it I had mine hooked directly to my oscillating fan And Watch your humidity levels peace brother

That's what I've heard! I've got a quest hanging in there to deal with the humidity.

I run 1250 ppm until end of flower. Drywall is your fire protection and I would recommend to someone building any sealed room to use it as your top layer along with taped seams with tuck Tape and cover with orca film or glossy white paint.
Having said that. Your room looks great! What controllers are you using for CO2?

I've always ran 1250-1400 until end of flower, just never in veg. I've always used drywall and still used it on these rooms, I was just considering other resources at the time. Thanks for the kind words and stay tuned!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
In my personal experience which I must admit isn't massive but I've found the sweet spot to be around 1400-1500. I thought at 1st raising it would be beneficial until I spoke to a buddy and he said just hit me with it at 1400 from the beginning and I must admit it worked hope this helps Bro rooms looking awesome :)

Thanks man! I think I'm going to start them off with 1000 ppm to start and bump it up from there.

Guy named spurr on a different forum goes into this at length, it's a good read worth tracking down with Google.

I'll look it up. Thanks bro!

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I have never ran co2 in veg but I decided to on my current run just because the room is completely sealed. I have been running it at 900 and all the lady's are sexy as ever. I don't really know if I have seen much difference, but I'm rolling like you with 20 new strains and only 1 that I have been working with for a while so it is hard to say if I'm seeing much difference. I don't think it hurts though

Top Bottom