• Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

that's a killer looking batch dude! some stacking going on..wet sugar

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking Excellent Raw! Glad to see things doing good for ya man, The White looks like it's beastin out nicely for you. Keep it up bro :)
Peace! Motiv

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Can't believe I missed this thread... Very nice work rawman, my hats off to you, mad respect bro you have some killer skillz.. That white is frosted up and chunked out..

When are you going to start the battle royale? It's going to be a dank show...;)
Will you run the white in the battle she will hold her own for sure...

rawman

rawman

Nah the battle royale is for OGs only..... I try to monocrop or at least keep similiar profile strains in at the same time for ease on my load

I can't say I love the white yet, but she's starting to impress the second time around :)

Thanks everyone!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nah the battle royale is for OGs only..... I try to monocrop or at least keep similiar profile strains in at the same time for ease on my load

I can't say I love the white yet, but she's starting to impress the second time around :)

Thanks everyone!

Very nice rawman, can't wait for the show.. ;)

rawman

rawman

DSCN2261
DSCN2263
DSCN2292
DSCN2299

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice rooms RM! You've got some skills bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That White Look chunky as Fuk, RAW! I love that shit. Keep doin ur thing, bro.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Impressive work rawman!

Curious about the differences in rooms- you said one is your golden room always producing major yield... So I'm curious how the other is different?

Are you sealed or active intake/exhaust?

rawman

rawman

Hey dude, long time time no talk huh?

One of my rooms is what I like to call perfected:

3 ton ac
Magnums w/o glass
Agrowtech controller w/ data longing capabilities
100% sealed dungeon of flowers!
Reflectix on the wall and ceiling
framed to perfection and insulated

The other room which you will see whte poly in the pics for the other is just framed off, with poly on the the wall and ceilings.... It's a solid room, but nothing like my other..

2 8" fans ehausting
1 6" on intake
Vented Magnums
a few floor fans

Im an idiot typer I put floor and ceilings with reflextix***** ment wall and ceiling obviously lol

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Haha ....shiny silver box!

It's very timely finding your thread because I'm looking for a house now that meet the needs your rooms basically describe... Looking to do two 4kw production rooms and been reading to learn about sealed rooms this time ...always been in the mountains and never needed to control environment to this degree- but now it's a must.
Definitely like the look of your your reflectix room and I may ask you more specific questions when it comes time to do some shopping ;)

If I remember right you grow in soil.. Digging the look of the SOG you got setup, I am planning on SOG in soil beds but ostensibly the canopy should look about the same. Anyway.. Great work out there man!

Wish you continued fortune & wellness bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom