Newb closet grow

• Thread starter freespirit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freespirit

freespirit

Few more pics of the ladies before we start throwing flowers. Really curious to see what my shorty turns in to.

IMG 20140219 162125
IMG 20140219 162136
IMG 20140219 162200

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice dude Id go to home depot and buy pond liner for the floor and panda film for the walls how long did you veg for?

freespirit

freespirit

Nice dude Id go to home depot and buy pond liner for the floor and panda film for the walls how long did you veg for?
The older plants were about 4.5 weeks and the younger I think are 2.5 weeks.

Picked up some new goodies today, this is my lineup so far.

Tested my soil its sitting at 7.1ph and 260ppm, my tap water is 7.8 so I'm gonna hit it w/ some PH down next feeding.
IMG 20140221 172240

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

what is that like $150.00, not counting the bulb? ...price gouging son's a bitch's!

peace, bozo

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

My homie just started and was using fox farm and he wasnt sure how he felt about it, hope you can dial in that schedule good luck!

freespirit

freespirit

My homie just started and was using fox farm and he wasnt sure how he felt about it, hope you can dial in that schedule good luck!
It is easy to mix and I couldn't ask for healthier plants, I only wish I had started using it earlier.

WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon

Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 14 tsp Open Sesame
Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 1212--

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 1212-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 12 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 14 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 12 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 14 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 12 tsp Cha Ching

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Glad its working for yah. Cant wait to see the final product what day are you on?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The older plants were about 4.5 weeks and the younger I think are 2.5 weeks.

Picked up some new goodies today, this is my lineup so far.

Tested my soil its sitting at 7.1ph and 260ppm, my tap water is 7.8 so I'm gonna hit it w/ some PH down next feeding.

________________________________________________________________________________________
What PPM is the tap water coming out on has that affected you i n anyway

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

The money invested will increase my yield, I am not concerned. :cool:
...just about 2 years ago i switched from MaxiBloom to Jack's Pro Hydro and it was at that time that i ordered a 25lb bag of their base hydro nute and a 25lb bag of the calcium nitrate and had both delivered for just under a hundred bucks, ...like i said, i've been using it exclusively now for almost 2 years in coco hempy buckets and i figure i still have enough to last me another 2 years, and with absolutely NO additives that means my cost's for feed are about $25.00 per year and i pull between 12 and 14 zipz per cycle from a 4 x 4 tent with a single 600HPS. (i only use 1/4 teaspoon of the base and slightly less of the cal/nit per gallon btw, any more and i get signs of over feeding)

...and don't take me the wrong way bro, i wasn't criticizing you in any way, it's just that the phucking nutrient company's rely on inexperience and carefully crafted advertising to sell a whole range of products that are mostly ineffective and sometimes downright damaging, PK boosters for example can cause more trouble than they are worth if used incorrectly, ...i'm currently experimenting with the addition of KoolBloom powder but so far it has caused more foxtailing than anything else.

so yeah, i'd not be 'concerned' with the cost of things that are actually needed, i just wonder how much of that stuff you actually NEED and how much is just snake oil.

keep in mind too that when you are adding new products you should probably add them one at a time and monitor your plants before adding another new thing.

peace, bozo

freespirit

freespirit

Space is an issue, I'd rather have it all in a few bottles. I've seen people use all of this with excellent results, compared to others that I have seen. This is literally my first grow, my first batch got cooked because I wasn't watching temps. I'm not going to return it, or rather I couldn't if I wanted to, so why bother posting that I may have wasted money?

Last edited:
freespirit

freespirit

If I really wanted to sound like a dick, I could say 150$ is chump change to me, but ya know, I didn't want to say that.

Top Bottom