Newb closet grow

• Thread starter freespirit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

I'm not going to return it, or rather I couldn't if I wanted to, so why bother posting that I may have wasted money?
...i wasn't tryin' to be a dick either homes, so what i was sayin' wasn't that you wasted your money but rather, maybe you just got phucked out of it through inexperience.

...one of the things we need to learn how to grow here on these boards is thick skins, if you take offense every time someone offers you advice you don't understand you will be a very frustrated grasshopper, grasshopper.

peace, bozo

freespirit

freespirit

I'm not offended, I know my grow is stellar, I think my photos speak for themselves.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hope you don't mind, but if you're into progressive metal or "djent" I'd give these guys a spin. Excellent music!!

freespirit

freespirit

Hope you don't mind, but if you're into progressive metal or "djent" I'd give these guys a spin. Excellent music!!
I am really digging just listening to guitar playthroughs, without the vocals. Let the guitars do the speaking. These kids are probably not much older than 20, this is what the next generation is working on, and I like it.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah, I got ya. I just don't dig on those super generic djent sound bands. This sounds very much like that. They shred- yes, but the composition is a little rehashed for my liking. I enjoy something more along the lines of Animals as leaders. This guy is a prodigy, Steve Vai (Joe Satriani's student and protege) said he is one of the best guitarists currently making music.

freespirit

freespirit

Yeah, I got ya. I just don't dig on those super generic djent sound bands. This sounds very much like that. They shred- yes, but the composition is a little rehashed for my liking. I enjoy something more along the lines of Animals as leaders. This guy is a prodigy, Steve Vai (Joe Satriani's student and protege) said he is one of the best guitarists currently making music.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

That project is legit as well! Misha is an extremely talented guitarist as well. His side project Bulb is awesome as well but I'm not a fan of Periphery in any way. The singer ruins the music in that band.

...by the way, your plants look like they're doing pretty great- good stuff man. What strain are you running again?

freespirit

freespirit

Yea, everyone hates spencer, lol. Some new songs off Clear are instrumental.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Looking good free!Did I hear someone say they like guitars?

freespirit

freespirit

Its just starting to develop if you look close, its only like day 14

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Buds are looking good , lots of white !! Those things are going to be hairy monsters good job man

Latest posts

Top Bottom