• Thread starter 40z2fr33dom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

40z2fr33dom

:cool:after a little curing, it's unmistakeably a skunk pheno

40z2fr33dom

Half Pee LED! Congrats!:D

Thanks @Harp
I woulda never thought I woulda got that much outta this plant. I was hoping for 3 oz but it far passed my expectations.
if youre ever in new mex, drop me a line and u can try first hand experience hehe

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Like them second Sun leds, just the price is killing me. Need to research them a bit more. Killa grow buddy!
Tmb
Respect

40z2fr33dom

just starting up another grow that will be up in the grow diaries threads in the next day or two if I don't get to it tonight. No autoflowers this time. The strains are Kosher Kush, Purple Morocco, and Cherry Bomb. The 1st 2 are my favorite strains. the Purple Morocco strain is supposed to be pretty rare, but I imagine so are a lot of others as well. I haven't tried the cherry bomb before though. im on day 4 now and all is going well:)

burn4me

burn4me

just starting up another grow that will be up in the grow diaries threads in the next day or two if I don't get to it tonight. No autoflowers this time. The strains are Kosher Kush, Purple Morocco, and Cherry Bomb. The 1st 2 are my favorite strains. the Purple Morocco strain is supposed to be pretty rare, but I imagine so are a lot of others as well. I haven't tried the cherry bomb before though. im on day 4 now and all is going well:)
good luck cant wait to see it

Top Bottom