Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Funk junky

Funk junky

I think unless you flush bro? tax rebate to spend? might have to walk first, depends on heat. that small space big light will have to check your extraction again but bit busy at mo. I would not buy just yet might even get cheaper? see what people say you have more views than me bro, probably people thinking I should know better with my schoolboy errors but hey ho. lots of variables

Funk junky

Funk junky

oh right still are you gonna get bigger tent? can se youre enjoying yourself. same here good when you get first one right can inspire the soul

Funk junky

Funk junky

I'm looking for new light at mo. there is the mehzi aint got time check yours yet but will

Megalith1

Megalith1

Yea I'm going to get a loft tent as the Mrs wants it out my bedroom next grow so will use the one I got as drying tent so I can get a cycle going lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

you have time on your side here don't know your spec. your house I can garentee is insulated better than here. but unless you provide the thermos conditions loft swelter in summer then opposite in winter unless insulated proper you will also have night daytime extreme conditions will work but gotta be geared up for it. you have long time to sort out varriables involve community nany hands make light work. that's why we here!

Funk junky

Funk junky

can understand fan in bedroom thing I would do it but only if no choice and I'm a die hard! be going out window on bad day

Megalith1

Megalith1

She might change her mind once we swap rooms from the box room to the big room ...only time will tell but in mean time I will put every effort into getting fat buds on my og

Funk junky

Funk junky

if there will there way! you have given yourself time. you could build something sound proofish but will have to know where expel outtake. make hole in ceiling expel to loft. g et a piece of plaster board go in loft when finished put board over hole with brick to weight down then go down and skim over hole and paint. if not more than one way to skin cat

Funk junky

Funk junky

gotta work now otherwise I'm gonna get bumper crop of seed. lol

Megalith1

Megalith1

I can put it straight out window or loft and have my intake from window

Funk junky

Funk junky

there you go all ya gotta do is create environment and keep noise down. and a hundred other things! but one thing is you cant create the perfect conditions at all times indoors. I have encountered times when you gotta cherrypick whats more vital. worked that out reading book and thought that thing they like means cant give that thing they like. meaning of bro sometimes better going with tide and concentrate your energy in making sure don't miss stop! lol

Megalith1

Megalith1

Had to give a water today ..she was bone dry pretty much .
Gave 3.5 litres of ph 6.8 with a small dose (1ml ) of top max my lights are now right at top of ratchet hangers so will have to take them off at some point this week .
We on day 17 of flip only another 50 odd to go lol
20170601 104921

Megalith1

Megalith1

20170602 092521
@Funk junky @jipp would I be right in saying that I have the sign of calcium def

Megalith1

Megalith1

Definitely a calcium problem so been and got magne-cal+ and also got some bloombastic .
But she still looking good and now starting to get frosty
20170603 113312
20170603 113349
20170603 113401
20170603 113408

Funk junky

Funk junky

Looks like those buds gonna link up good expect stretch to ease off. Thought calcium but was sunny and photo dark and busy day. Keep up good work

Megalith1

Megalith1

So the og lady had a big feed today
Bio grow 1ml/l
Bio bloom 1ml/l
Magna-cal 0.5ml/l
Bloombastic 0.5ml/l
And algamic 1ml/l
See what she does over the next few days and hopefully the magne-cal does its thing although after all the stuff i just put in im half expecting slight nute burn on leaf tips because I've come to learn my girl is quite a bit picky with her food lol
Anyhow peace out and happy farming

Latest posts

Top Bottom