Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

So yesterday I started the flush ready to chop down Monday.....straight water with a tiny bit of top max ....4 litre of water to 0.5ml of top max
20170706 094338
20170706 094317
20170706 113943 001

Funk junky

Funk junky

Remember i have only done short flush once. And I phoned company up to check. I don't want you to do wrong your nutes are organic but bio buzz do say longer. Maybe cut top max let me think

Megalith1

Megalith1

Remember i have only done short flush once. And I phoned company up to check. I don't want you to do wrong your nutes are organic but bio buzz do say longer. Maybe cut top max let me think
I thought because it's drying out in a day or two I will flush another 3 litre through tomorrow to take me to Monday so will use plain water ....it will then have 2 and a half light cycles before chop

Megalith1

Megalith1

Just done some research and the consensus is that many experience growers don't flush while using organics , whilst others generally give 5-7 days so im in the middle lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

I would put at least 3 times your volume of pots through a couple times making sure the last litre or so is at a ph where the remaining nutes can get used up. easy if you can get in shower then put last ltr or two ph around 6- 6.6 long way to go if not happy. have always done 6 or 7 day flush until last grow, which was fine after 3 day flush. its one of them mate all right experimenting on my own plants but these aint mine

Funk junky

Funk junky

do you have to chop Monday cause getting close to electrician coming?

Megalith1

Megalith1

Yea won't have time to dry otherwise so I expect it's going to be a rather heady high as all trichome are milky

Funk junky

Funk junky

well then give good rince ph water. normaly you can see nutrients buble a little when start rinsing but put enough water though it and you will be able to see less life in water. gotta use tools you got this time. anyway sometimes you gotta make your own experience if it aint quite smooth enough you have boundaries to inprove next time. but yeah give em good rinse through. how many days did she take? think be ok milky another week would be nice but you aint got that luxury

Megalith1

Megalith1

Final update on my first attempt. I ended with 2 ounces of dried bud and 4 grams of popcorn dry ....all in all I'm happy with my first attempt as it turned out to be a quality smoke .....
See you all on my next run
20170714 092733

Top Bottom