Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

So I put 6 litres of ph 6.8 water through my girl on Saturday night with a miniscule amount of bloom nute .
So hopefully that does the trick and I can feed her tomorrow

Funk junky

Funk junky

what are your leaves doing now are they reaching upward towards light?

Funk junky

Funk junky

normally a flush is 3 times as much water than your pots hold and on last litre or couple put through very mild nutrient solution. now I don't quite put that much through I sort of guesstimate somewhere close, you must have good drainage in bottom of pot

Megalith1

Megalith1

Ther was some in soil but I added a bit so there's about 60% perlite to soil
Was worried about hotness of soil lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

if worried about hotness buy a bag of light mix to start in or just some seedling mix from local garden centre jhon innes will do. I have been told before with loaded soil not to add perlite cause I asked when I was using bat mix. was told I could throw the ph out. in soil ph of medium can be more important than ph of water. but last time I saw your plants look healthy, different plants can handle different amounts of nutrients. I would find with dominant indica I could plant straight into bat mix but more sativa less nutes so would use there royal mix or a seedling mix. bio bizz used to do a seedling mix too. I use plant magic witch I have a lot more control over but I do buy a lot of different products from them which can become expensive but feel it balances out cause I don't allways have to use some things. next grow I would switch to either plant magic or canna. top max used to be good until they had to remove an ingredient to keep its organic label

Megalith1

Megalith1

if worried about hotness buy a bag of light mix to start in or just some seedling mix from local garden centre jhon innes will do. I have been told before with loaded soil not to add perlite cause I asked when I was using bat mix. was told I could throw the ph out. in soil ph of medium can be more important than ph of water. but last time I saw your plants look healthy, different plants can handle different amounts of nutrients. I would find with dominant indica I could plant straight into bat mix but more sativa less nutes so would use there royal mix or a seedling mix. bio bizz used to do a seedling mix too. I use plant magic witch I have a lot more control over but I do buy a lot of different products from them which can become expensive but feel it balances out cause I don't allways have to use some things. next grow I would switch to either plant magic or canna. top max used to be good until they had to remove an ingredient to keep its organic label
Yea I'm planning on switching to canna pro plus ..... at the moment drainage wise I do 3 litres and that gives me runoff ...so 6 litre should of give it a flush through .
I to will be doing indica dominated strains because of tent size lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

That's what I mean by drainage keeps soil at consistent moisture levels. No drainage equals soggy inch at bottom your roots start drowning no oxygen

Megalith1

Megalith1

So although struggling with temps because of this abnormal UK weather lol ...she is doing pretty well I feel and is starting to really fill out now ...3 weeks left till my estimated chop bit willing to go a week later if needs be
20170620 111646
20170620 111708
20170620 111743
20170620 111729

Funk junky

Funk junky

What's humidity like? I was hitting 70% yesterday before I sorted it

Funk junky

Funk junky

Fucking heatwave here mate. Costing me a fortune thought air con took humidity down too but this on has separate setting for dehumidifier. So having to use air con and my dehumidifier unless can work out how to make both together on air con. Where are you Scotland ?

Megalith1

Megalith1

Fucking heatwave here mate. Costing me a fortune thought air con took humidity down too but this on has separate setting for dehumidifier. So having to use air con and my dehumidifier unless can work out how to make both together on air con. Where are you Scotland ?
No I'm in Wales mate right on the coastline ...bet your electric bill using happy at the moment then lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

No I'm in Wales mate right on the coastline ...bet your electric bill using happy at the moment then lol
yeah I'm with robin hood energy think hes rubbing his hands together planning on taking maid marrion to Bahamas on what hes earned off me this week!!

Megalith1

Megalith1

So I had to tie her up today as when I checked she had fallen .
So took me a while but done it
20170622 093111
managed to rescue before it was to late
20170622 101545
sorry for double up lol stupid phone
20170622 101545

Latest posts

Top Bottom