Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

That good ph ....your words about your Mrs made me chuckle out load lol ....i decided I'm going to do 2 more feeds without bloombastic then flush for a week

Funk junky

Funk junky

if you do two make last one weak and this one weaker than last.

Megalith1

Megalith1

Will do mate ....thanks for all your help through this grow and hopefully you join me in my next 1

Funk junky

Funk junky

if your cutting it fine just weaker amount. all depends how she doing its your call when to cut off don't try fit one in if you aint got time just flush or at least let it use them up. I would use same dose as last time( should lower it cause no bloombastic) then watch plant but would lower significantly if feeding again. if you have ten days to go don't feed except for a flush of 3 x as much water as your volume of pot. on last litre of this add 1/4- 1/3 flower nutes. maybye twice then water

Megalith1

Megalith1

So today I went in my tent to find one of the smaller buds all dried up .
Must of been damaged when they all flopped over ...
So I cut it off
IMG 20170630 WA0000
20170630 094722
will have to keep eye on rest of them now

Megalith1

Megalith1

Well I can say after my mate tried it as is I'm very optimistic on the final harvest the wise as he is a long time smoker and it give him a good head buzz that settled to a relaxed buzz after an hour ..so happy days

Funk junky

Funk junky

Sure you will be fine mate your sailing through first grow! What colour are your tricromes now?

Funk junky

Funk junky

how longs it gonna take for him to rewire house? accidently clicked on page 1 and went ooohh hes planted a new seedling before reality kicked in. must be this hazey cindy pheno

Megalith1

Megalith1

how longs it gonna take for him to rewire house? accidently clicked on page 1 and went ooohh hes planted a new seedling before reality kicked in. must be this hazey cindy pheno
LMAO no new seed yet ....hes going to be here about 4 days to a week (housing association are slow lol)

Megalith1

Megalith1

So to day is week 8 of flower and all is well just getting things in place for my next grow ...ordering fresh soil and my new light and will be doing power plant auto and a cheese auto for a quick turn around before I do a diesel kush photoperiod.
Anyway here is my girl with lights off
20170704 154952
20170704 154824
20170704 154801

Funk junky

Funk junky

mine are ok but couldn't find my schedule and think two got fed twice aint to bad but don't like it happening have 3 and a half weeks to clone schedule id translate that to 10 weeks seed but at same time its a guidline. you will find some variation even with inbred lines its just natures back up plans to make sure species survive. or at least in landraces

Funk junky

Funk junky

I'm only just getting used to my tools! Different setup different nutes different soil. Am improving

Top Bottom